• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg I can't believe it.... I went to Walibi today with my friends, and I went into every single rollercoaster (and I am scared to death for them lol) and we went into a roller coaster called Speed of Sound (

) And I seriously hold my crushes hand in that one (also in another one) and I totally forgot the camera next to the thing, so now you see me holding his hand on that picture!!!!!!!!:blink::teehee:

I'm glad we mailed it to one of us (from the group)!

omg I can't believe it.... I went to Walibi today with my friends, and I went into every single rollercoaster (and I am scared to death for them lol) and we went into a roller coaster called Speed of Sound (
) And I seriously hold my crushes hand in that one (also in another one) and I totally forgot the camera next to the thing, so now you see me holding his hand on that picture!!!!!!!!:blink::teehee:

I'm glad we mailed it to one of us (from the group)!

Aaaaaw that's so cute :teehee: Did you buy the picture?

ofc!! YOu didn´t notice? I saved it and painted it pink!!!

sitll in da hospital ?

no i didn't notice that :mikacool: pink world... hmm... interesting choice :mf_rosetinted: i prefer green or blue :mf_rosetinted:

yep, but going home tomorrow morning or if everything goes well already this evening :boing:

no i didn't notice that :mikacool: pink world... hmm... interesting choice :mf_rosetinted: i prefer green or blue :mf_rosetinted:

yep, but going home tomorrow morning or if everything goes well already this evening :boing:

no.it shall be pink:mf_rosetinted:

:yay: good to hear thst!!!! :group_hug: