• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just heard heartbeat slowing down (for the 3460893217612 time) and I think I finally heard mika for 1 SEC:aah:

it soudned like his voice and i WAS LIKE:shocked: and then it was gone again:sneaky2:

am prpbly going crazy. I want tool:crossed:

back off to study :(

just heard heartbeat slowing down (for the 3460893217612 time) and I think I finally heard mika for 1 SEC:aah:

it soudned like his voice and i WAS LIKE:shocked: and then it was gone again:sneaky2:

am prpbly going crazy. I want tool:crossed:

back off to study :(

um what? :aah:

I'll say it again then.

LADY GAGA'S DAD HAS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER.

I know it not much to maybe you lot but it is to me.

That is all.

cooli muli :hug:

he knows you´re a crazy fanchick :naughty:

#off for real now:doh:

:fangurl: May I read it? :teehee:

I'm not using a computer :aah: plus I would have a lot of email to try get through to find it again.:aah:

I get emails from twitter,facebook,littlemonsters.com kinda hard to find stuff xD

cooli muli :hug:

he knows you´re a crazy fanchick :naughty:

#off for real now:doh:

He must do xD

538317_445768792117758_100000539242879_1579465_284656175_n.jpg

I think this picture is living proof that my friends and I are all BAMFs.

You're not here but I must say it :aah: After I stalked you on facebook...You're pretty :naughty: and I love your eyes :aah:

I'm such an idiot, I forgot to change my pad before school, I forgot to eat, I forgot my notebook and I forgot to take my pill :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

You're not here but I must say it :aah: After I stalked you on facebook...You're pretty :naughty: and I love your eyes :aah:

I'm such an idiot, I forgot to change my pad before school, I forgot to eat, I forgot my notebook and I forgot to take my pill :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Thats okay! Sister Wives get to stalk each other. :aah: Thank you very much, love.:huglove:

Rough day?:tears: I hate being a girl at times, also.:(

Thats okay! Sister Wives get to stalk each other. :aah: Thank you very much, love.:huglove:

Rough day?:tears: I hate being a girl at times, also.:(

It was but now I'm home, in my bed, RPing and MFC, what else can I ask? Mika's third album ahem-

It was but now I'm home, in my bed, RPing and MFC, what else can I ask? Mika's third album ahem-

True. :aah: Plus, I have some Criminal Minds to watch tonight. :biggrin2:Mika better get his ass in gear or else I am going to scream

Nhunnnnngggg. :swoon:

I keep on dreaming about it, and worrying about what bad things could happen, but I know it will be amazing. :wub2:

My brain just keeps on going:

dfkPOWIJEPFO8IUSZD0V89U43JH5J OPZXI8HV09QE85N3 I3UIUQEYIEDBJ2NM WIOUD98UH433BNE;.32OI4098VEJ.