heey :bye: how are you? :teehee:

Very stressed, I got my music Conservatory exam in my University, but I hope everything will turn fine, right :P? And how are you? I heard that you had surgery, hope that you're better! :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very stressed, I got my music Conservatory exam in my University, but I hope everything will turn fine, right :P? And how are you? I heard that you had surgery, hope that you're better! :huglove:

everything is going to be fine :hug:

i'm good, still sleepy and i slept 12 hours... :aah: i'm much better, thanks :huglove:

everything is going to be fine :hug:

i'm good, still sleepy and i slept 12 hours... :aah: i'm much better, thanks :huglove:

This always happens to me, and I can never understand why :o! When I sleep less, I get way more active, that's so weird :aah:

You're welcome :hug:

This always happens to me, and I can never understand why :o! When I sleep less, I get way more active, that's so weird :aah:

You're welcome :hug:

last night i slept only 4,5 hours and i was so active :aah: i even cleaned my closet yesterday :aah: and now i'm like half-dead zombie

last night i slept only 4,5 hours and i was so active :aah: i even cleaned my closet yesterday :aah: and now i'm like half-dead zombie

I'll go get you a bucket with water... :naughty: (never tried to wake up someone like that, so interesting...)

i have tried, with my best friend :naughty: she was very happy :aah: i'm waiting for her revenge :aah:

Oh damn, get well prepared, it doesn't seem to be fun :aah: I would be totally mad if someone wakes me up like that, I get mad when someone wakes me up normally anyway :aah: but hey... Is it fun? :blush-anim-cl:

Oh damn, get well prepared, it doesn't seem to be fun :aah: I would be totally mad if someone wakes me up like that, I get mad when someone wakes me up normally anyway :aah: but hey... Is it fun? :blush-anim-cl:

for you it is fun :aah: and if your target have good sense of humor then it is fun for all :naughty: we laughed so much with my friends when i did that :naughty:

so let's set the world on fireeeeee, we can burn brighter than the suuuunnnn.

:teehee:

Fun., the sun does not burn, it glows due to high pressure and nuclear fusion reactions occuring within the gases. :mikacool:

It was on in the shop today, so I couldn't help but sing along. :teehee:

:teehee: dunno why, but i keep singing it all the time, when i don't have any Mika songs in my mind :teehee:

Fun., the sun does not burn, it glows due to high pressure and nuclear fusion reactions occuring within the gases. :mikacool:

Mair the professor :mf_rosetinted:

Make You Happy is making me so happy . . . I get home from visiting my mom in the hospital, have a bit of a drink :blush-anim-cl:, put the song on repeat, and everything is ok again.

:wub2:

:huglove::hug: I hope everything be fine with your mom! Happy that you're having a way to calm down!

I just looked up what my name meant and I found a whole little section of a lady complaining about how terrible my first and middle name sound together. Well screw you too.