• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like a nice place.:pinkbow:

I want it. Does she also have those in which you stick needles? I need a couple of those.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes!!! That's the kind of doll thi one is. It just does all kinds of black magic. :mf_rosetinted:

I am in love and I am confused because I know sometimes love hurts. Do I have to be so comfortable with a man if I have to suffer after? I don't know. I am single since 6 years. I don't know if he really loves me. We will together saturday. I will see after... The night was so nice, I was so comfortable close to him. :wub2:

My best friend found my calorie counting journal. I found her in tears, and I kills me to know that my problem is beginning to hurt others. I'm not going to go down the same eating disorder road I thought I had alread conquered. It's time to get my life back on track.

My best friend found my calorie counting journal. I found her in tears, and I kills me to know that my problem is beginning to hurt others. I'm not going to go down the same eating disorder road I thought I had alread conquered. It's time to get my life back on track.

:huglove:

Come here, sister-wife :hug: I'm so proud of you :tears:

Just a word can sometimes make a difference between happiness and sadness, between death and life. Don't forget it. Sometimes in my life, just a word, a smile, can do so much in the life of some people. I am a dreamer. I dream of a word where all people will be happy, respectful and understanding with other people.

Maybe you will think I am crazy. I can assume. :wink2:

I am in love and I am confused because I know sometimes love hurts. Do I have to be so comfortable with a man if I have to suffer after? I don't know. I am single since 6 years. I don't know if he really loves me. We will together saturday. I will see after... The night was so nice, I was so comfortable close to him. :wub2:

Good luck :huglove:

:huglove:

I found this blog yesterday and I spent hours going through it. http://f*ckyeahbodypositivity.tumblr.com/ I think everyone deserves to read pages and pages.

Edit: DARN the link doesn't work cos of the swearing. You can work out what the missing letter is, you'll have to type it. :teehee:

hi!

Mika got stuck in a trash can. #MikaFact

I saw that video! it's too cute! :mikalove: and :floor:

Yes!!! That's the kind of doll thi one is. It just does all kinds of black magic. :mf_rosetinted:

... does anybody knows what Mika thinks about black magic and that kind of stuffs? like, is he afraid of witches or stuffs like that?

I totally understand u :thumb_yello: You must just follow your heart ! I mean, if you love to spend time with him, then go for it :thumb_yello:

Stay strong! :hug:

Just a word can sometimes make a difference between happiness and sadness, between death and life. Don't forget it. Sometimes in my life, just a word, a smile, can do so much in the life of some people. I am a dreamer. I dream of a word where all people will be happy, respectful and understanding with other people.

Maybe you will think I am crazy. I can assume. :wink2:

I'm a dreamer too !!! I want to change the world :wink2: and I know I can if I go world by world [considering that every person lives in theri own world made by their interpretations :wink2: ]

I don't think that I [by myself] could achieve a world where people are always happy, respectful and understanding, but I do my part by trying to be happy, transmitting happyness, trying to be respectful and understanding :wink2:

oh god. it's 5:18am in here :shocked: and I should be studing.

sorry better world, but you must wait til I finish my exams >.<