*screams!* My dad just got a call from a friend. He bought a massager yesterday, and told everyone about them, and how cheap they were. He told this friend yesterday, the friend went to buy one, and they had sold out :aah: UH OH.

You're doomed! Doomed I tell you! DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!:aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can you be bored? We have a mystery lady/sir and things are just heating up with Da Boss.

I assume that's what you mean by life:mf_rosetinted:

well if you mean Mika-life then there's new stuff and it's better now:mf_rosetinted: but in real the life is boring :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry babe. TELL MEE.

Are you ok? :no:

I am don't worry :D just bored :mf_rosetinted:

I am in love and I am confused because I know sometimes love hurts. Do I have to be so comfortable with a man if I have to suffer after? I don't know. I am single since 6 years. I don't know if he really loves me. We will together saturday. I will see after... The night was so nice, I was so comfortable close to him. :wub2:

.... And now : today he called me. He will come at my appartment tomorrow afternoon. My cleaning is not finish then I have to move my big a*se. I have three hours of car before arrive at my appartment.:shocked:

He looks nice again. But He look also like a man without self confidence. Maybe a man who was broken by love in the past. I hope all will so nice like the night I passed with him. It was like heaven. Too many times Idon't have any affection. I really hope all will be good. I don't know what he will think when he will know I have multiple sclerosis. I am really nervous about it.

Edited by Minthy

.... And now : today he called me. He will come at my appartment tomorrow afternoon. My cleaning is not finish then I have to move my big a*se. I have three hours of car before arrive at my appartment.:shocked:

He looks nice again. But He look also like a man without self confidence. Maybe a man who was broken by love in the past. I hope all will so nice like the night I passed with him. It was like heaven. Too many times Idon't have any affection. I really hope all will be good. I don't know what he will think when he will know I have multiple sclerosis. I am really nervous about it.

I hope it goes well, be yourself :huglove: