MIKA @ Afisha Picnic, Moscow, RUSSIA - 21 July 2012

Christine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to stay Moscow airport for transit to Seoul on 21th July... Mika's in Moscow and I'm in Moscow at that time but not in his concert? Tragedy... :mf_rosetinted:

It's cruel. Can you to combine the transit with the concert? If it will be in the first half of the day, be vigilant!Maybe you will be able to see Mika:blush-anim-cl:.

It's cruel. Can you to combine the transit with the concert? If it will be in the first half of the day, be vigilant!Maybe you will be able to see Mika:blush-anim-cl:.

The plane departs on 9:30 pm.. Fear I may unintentionally stalk him at the airport in Paris to Moscow... :naughty:

Edited by Yuna

• 2 weeks later...

Who can tell me why we can't see this fest in the list of the events on Mika's FaceBook page :sneaky2: We are still waiting for him very much in Russia on 21st of July in Moscow :fisch: Anybody, help and confirm please :shocked: We all are very nervous :tears::sad::no:

Yeah, you're nervous. Finally, I am not alone.

I would not worry so much if it were not today's festival for in St. Petersburg. But as Mika is in Russia now, for them does not cost anything to make one performance in Russia. What is the difference for them? Russia is already there. . A check mark is set. My glass is half empty always

I'll see if we can mention it to Team Mika this week. They have already confirmed the gig when they made the announcement so I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's probably just an oversight.

I'll see if we can mention it to Team Mika this week. They have already confirmed the gig when they made the announcement so I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's probably just an oversight.

Please!:huglove: We want to calm down!

• 2 weeks later...