• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2: Love the ending :fangirl:

I'm going to watch Baskerville's hound

yeees me too :wub2:

I can't really understand the matter of that one :huh: need to watch that in georgian :aah::aah: love those funny moments though :lmfao:

yeees me too :wub2:

I can't really understand the matter of that one :huh: need to watch that in georgian :aah::aah: love those funny moments though :lmfao:

It's been a while since I watched it and all I remember is the gas or what ever it was :aah: No you need to watch it with georgian subtitles :naughty:

They are really funny, like when Sherlock is covered with blood and when they argue over cluedo :roftl:

It's been a while since I watched it and all I remember is the gas or what ever it was :aah: No you need to watch it with georgian subtitles :naughty:

They are really funny, like when Sherlock is covered with blood and when they argue over cluedo :roftl:

I love the moment when Sherlock locks John in laboratory or somewhere and makes those hound noises :roftl: 'NO IT'S NOT OKAY!' :lmao:

just woke up at 3:30 pm :boxed: I've slept so much :aah:

My cat caught a mouse and let it go in my family room! :shocked: I had to catch it and let it outside, poor mouse! :sad:

there was one in this room and my cat even din't catch it :aah: