• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to get on, my French teachers is driving me :freak: That and I currently have a cold -_________- Also I've met 3 mika listeners here including this one random lady to as she was passing by said to me "Oui, Mika!", pumped her fist and walked away. I was like "wait, wut?" then "Oh, my shirt..." then "OMG Mika fan!3 and shouted back to her "Oui!!!!!" and she laughed and left. I've been feeling really :badword:ty today so that's helped cheer me up :wub2:

......Anyways, has anything else happened while I've been gone and are there any new official decisions? I feel too lazy to read it all :naughty:

Also.....French keyboards are so bloody confusing!

Helloo!

Just came across this thread and read a bit and this sounds like such a great idea! :teehee: I would love to join this, the only problem is I have NO idea what I could do (I've been too lazy to read 60 pages, forgive me :aah:) and what the story is already like.. I could draw something (i write, too, just my english isn't really perfect :aah:) but you'd have to tell me what I could draw :biggrin2:

Helloo!

Just came across this thread and read a bit and this sounds like such a great idea! :teehee: I would love to join this, the only problem is I have NO idea what I could do (I've been too lazy to read 60 pages, forgive me :aah:) and what the story is already like.. I could draw something (i write, too, just my english isn't really perfect :aah:) but you'd have to tell me what I could draw :biggrin2:

:huglove: I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!! Since we planned the big kidnapping, which was MONTHS ago! :aah: As of right now,we don't have a story plot, just a basic feeling. We are going for a trippy, Pink Floyd, dream sequence kind of book. I think the front page is basically everything we have lined out. Our deviantart account shows some illustration that we are hashing out, and all in all we are a great big clusterf*ck of good ideas so far.:aah: If you would prefer to draw more over write, I could put you down as an artist. And we have all english speakers, so any grammar mistakes could easily be fixed by us no problem!!! You could always do both, also!!! We aren't picky. :aah: So. You in?

:huglove: I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!! Since we planned the big kidnapping, which was MONTHS ago! :aah: As of right now,we don't have a story plot, just a basic feeling. We are going for a trippy, Pink Floyd, dream sequence kind of book. I think the front page is basically everything we have lined out. Our deviantart account shows some illustration that we are hashing out, and all in all we are a great big clusterf*ck of good ideas so far.:aah: If you would prefer to draw more over write, I could put you down as an artist. And we have all english speakers, so any grammar mistakes could easily be fixed by us no problem!!! You could always do both, also!!! We aren't picky. :aah: So. You in?

Oh yes you're riight :aah: And that last time on tinychat where I was just frozen.. :roftl: Ooookay, sounds great, of course I'm in! I'm not soo sure about writing yet, so just put me in for drawing and when I have ideas for writing, I'll just tell ya :biggrin2:

Oh yes you're riight :aah: And that last time on tinychat where I was just frozen.. :roftl: Ooookay, sounds great, of course I'm in! I'm not soo sure about writing yet, so just put me in for drawing and when I have ideas for writing, I'll just tell ya :biggrin2:

Okay!!! I will do!!!:thumb_yello: Quick question... Whats your name?:blush-anim-cl:This is embarrassing...