• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw :( maybe eventually something will come. I've been very into some weird stuff lately.. A little bit of a phase of obsession with all things weird. Eventually I'll draw inspiration from there' date=' no doubt. ;)[/quote']

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

Neither can I! Wait, other than whimsical will it be slightly creepy as well? Well, if you find those things creepy xD I've got a bit of a thing for clowns and mimes. Don't ask. I think they're so cool. XDD

Neither can I! Wait' date=' other than whimsical will it be slightly creepy as well? Well, if you find those things creepy xD I've got a bit of a thing for clowns and mimes. Don't ask. I think they're so cool. XDD[/quote']

Very! As much as possible!! I love clowns! Mimes! Puppets!! The whole mess! Love it. Just don't scare Baby Micah. Nothing too scary. Just eery in a whimsical way.

Very! As much as possible!! I love clowns! Mimes! Puppets!! The whole mess! Love it. Just don't scare Baby Micah. Nothing too scary. Just eery in a whimsical way.

Awesome! I had a thought that it would be cool (and this is just random idea throwing) if at one point a mine was facing her, and mirroring her movements, not letting her pass. Then when she finally has enough of it, and decides to push past, it turns out it was a mirror and she stumbles and falls into it or something like that xD

Awesome! I had a thought that it would be cool (and this is just random idea throwing) if at one point a mine was facing her' date=' and mirroring her movements, not letting her pass. Then when she finally has enough of it, and decides to push past, it turns out it was a mirror and she stumbles and falls into it or something like that xD[/quote']

:boing: Love it!!!!!!! I miss nights like these. All the random thoughts.

:boing: Love it!!!!!!! I miss nights like these. All the random thoughts.

Well it wasn't totally random- my clown thought was inspired by a song. And then from there it was just associations to mimes xD music is always great inspiration!

Well it wasn't totally random- my clown thought was inspired by a song. And then from there it was just associations to mimes xD music is always great inspiration!

Well, clowns are quite random to me. Not a typical conversation filler.

Well, clowns are quite random to me. Not a typical conversation filler.

It's interesting, normally when I listen to music while I talk to people I tend to... Well, either say something directly related to it, or daydream and put things together inspired by the song, and those things tend to slip in my conversations. :teehee:

It's interesting' date=' normally when I listen to music while I talk to people I tend to... Well, either say something directly related to it, or daydream and put things together inspired by the song, and those things tend to slip in my conversations. :teehee:[/quote']

I have no filter. Whatever comes to my mind ends up here. You can tell the kind of music I'm listening to by the ideas k shoot out.

we'll be done in 9 months' date=' gaurantee! How are you? Haven't talked in awhile xD[/quote']

Well school's been hell since I'm a junior now, I've been mostly running around the last few weeks because of High Holy Days, I wasn't able to move on in a singing competition, the fall play is in a few weeks, and I have no school on my birthday next friday.:fisch: My life is a :badword: to deal with right now. But I'll be 17 soon! :yay: How r u?

Well school's been hell since I'm a junior now, I've been mostly running around the last few weeks because of High Holy Days, I wasn't able to move on in a singing competition, the fall play is in a few weeks, and I have no school on my birthday next friday.:fisch: My life is a :badword: to deal with right now. But I'll be 17 soon! :yay: How r u?

Wow! That's a lot going on! I'm a bit pressured lately, but it's.... Tolerable.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...