Are u kidding? I've been trying to be at least A LITTLE BIT active since I got here which is hard when you have to share only 2 computers with about 50-something kids and the computer room usually closed until 8 pm:aah:I put a poem that I made dialogue for the antagonist (or something the antagonist might write idek) on DA a couple of weeks ago but Micah ignored it and no one looked at it which makes me nervous:aah:

.......Sorry about that. But yeah I've been seeing what's going on but I can't tell if those things are official or not so I'm just like omgwut? But in other news, my French teacher is putting on EMD all the time here and eveyone is learning the song!!!! Me gusta:wink2:

Ha! I see.:aah: I saw your poem! I thought it was AMAZING! Maybe not as dialogue, per se, because it doesn't fit exactly with what we were talking last night, but it serves as awesome inspiration (well to me, anyway) :wink2: As far as I can tell everything we've decided on has been official. We're doing Micah's insane ideas, and whatever plot we have in the past few days is probably gonna stick. Since both Micah and I LOVE Tori Amos (:wub2::wub2::wub2:) we're DEFINITELY uses things of hers. I had the song Happy Phantom in mind as inspiration for dream sequence. Hope that caught you up :teehee:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My TL is filled with that girl who sings call me maybe. That she has a sex tape,I actually have the link but it would load for me xD :L

:blink: Seriously? That Carly Rae Jepson chick? She was on TCAs last night, my sister was watching... SERIOUSLY!? :shocked:

:blink: Seriously? That Carly Rae Jepson chick? She was on TCAs last night' date=' my sister was watching... SERIOUSLY!? :shocked:[/quote']

Yup. When I get my computer I'll check it out to see if its really her and not some joke. But my tl is filled with it seriously xD Me: Holy sh*t,whaaaaaaaat!? :shocked: It's appaerntly her giving a blowjob...

Yup. When I get my computer I'll check it out to see if its really her and not some joke. But my tl is filled with it seriously xD Me: Holy sh*t,whaaaaaaaat!? :shocked: It's appaerntly her giving a blowjob...

:aah::aah::aah: How old is she, anyway? That's hilarious! :naughty:

She's 26. Even though she looks freaking 16. But I can't believe that though. *is going to watch the vid when able to.*

26!!!! She looks so YOUNG! :aah: Wow, this just proves my point on how hard it is for people to have good role models (not that she was a candidate anyways)

Edited by StarryEyed<3

26!!!! She looks so YOUNG! :aah: Wow' date=' this just proves my point on how hard it is for people to have good role models (not that she was a candidate anyways)[/quote']

Exactly that's why everyone is so shocked. She's the same age as Gaga.:shocked:

Exactly that's why everyone is so shocked. She's the same age as Gaga.:shocked:

Wow. ER. MAH. GERD. My dad: 'I like Sherlock Holmes stuff!' Me: *shows him A Study In Pink* He: *Solves before halfway through, tells me which bottle Sherlock picks before he picks it, then gives detailed explanation on how probability is that he was correct* My face: :jawdrop:

Wow. ER. MAH. GERD. My dad: 'I like Sherlock Holmes stuff!' Me: *shows him A Study In Pink* He: *Solves before halfway through' date=' tells me which bottle Sherlock picks before he picks it, then gives detailed explanation on how probability is that he was correct* My face: :jawdrop:[/quote']

:blink::blink:

I can't remember what episode that was.:aah:

Oh yeah.

Ugh. What he just said has somewhat got to me. He may want some me time. But I am a girl. And I'm bound to think bad things not getting a text from someone you love till quite late. #ForeverUnwanted

Aww :huglove: I actually know what you mean here. It sucks *sigh*

Yeah. I probs think more badly though as I've been cheated on twice. Yeah I doubt he would do that to me but you never know..

Don't let yourself think that way. It just feeds paranoia. I'm sure he wouldn't do that.

Don't let yourself think that way. It just feeds paranoia. I'm sure he wouldn't do that.

Yeah but you know what guys are like. -.-

#Randomfactaboutme I would never cheat on a man cos 1) I'm not like that + 2) Cheating is so lame why be in relantionship if your just gonna cheat.

Yeah but you know what guys are like. -.-

#Randomfactaboutme I would never cheat on a man cos 1) I'm not like that + 2) Cheating is so lame why be in relantionship if your just gonna cheat.

Yeah I guess so -.- I completely agree with you there. There's NO point in being in a relationship just to turn around and see someone else. Really immature.

Yeah I guess so -.- I completely agree with you there. There's NO point in being in a relationship just to turn around and see someone else. Really immature.

Well it's true. Cos someone will end up getting hurt meanlessly. It's horrible finding out...

I bet it would be... This would be one of the reasons I don't date. :aah:

Good idea.:aah:

But yeah...you start to feel odd when you start seeing people around you with someone. I have been single.:aah: It's rather horrible. I only dumped one guy once. :/

Good idea.:aah:

But yeah...you start to feel odd when you start seeing people around you with someone. I have been single.:aah: It's rather horrible. I only dumped one guy once. :/

I try to keep my self out of compromising positions. :aah: In all honestly, the strange reality is that I feel like I'm in a relationship with my life. Music, school, writing, math/science center, I sort of love it. So no dating for me right now because I really don't feel like it.

I try to keep my self out of compromising positions. :aah: In all honestly' date=' the strange reality is that I feel like I'm in a relationship with my life. Music, school, writing, math/science center, I sort of love it. So no dating for me right now because I really don't feel like it.[/quote']

Fair enough. I think Gaga said something about how some women choice to follow there careers rather than fall in love.

Thing is I'm still following my dream of being a photographer even though I'm in love.Hmm.

Fair enough. I think Gaga said something about how some women choice to follow there careers rather than fall in love.

Thing is I'm still following my dream of being a photographer even though I'm in love.Hmm.

Well I have so much going on... I'm one of those people that wants to do EVERYTHING. I believe the word is 'ambitious'- although some would say the word is 'stupid'. :naughty: