.....nawwwwwww. :naughty: We'll just be doing whatever pops up in our messed up heads' date=' including but not limited to teachers being prostitutes, trippiness akin to drug use, Pink Floyd and Tori Amos references galore, and freaking random weirdness. Usually when Micah and I would work we had been up all night, so I make no gaurantees that this won't reflect that :naughty:[/quote']

and by the way when will Micah be back? :huh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. She talks with me very very occasionally' date=' but I know she'll be feeling better soon :wink2: I'm just worried her parents will still be upset,they found out about me :aah::aah:[/quote']

and how were you able to talk to her?

okay so i drew this :aah:

haven't worked on it much so it's not really perfect :naughty: just a quick one :teehee:

I got this idea from grace when she said Mika was seeing people with an extremely long legs, so here it is. and I also added that all those people are different colors and have no faces:naughty: (cause I'm lazy to draw them :mf_rosetinted:)

Photo7035.jpg

(the grey creature is a cat btw. :mf_rosetinted:)

edit: :badword: i can't set it straight, download and rotate then to see well :aah:

Edited by mary*

okay so i drew this :aah:

haven't worked on it much so it's not really perfect :naughty: just a quick one :teehee:

I got this idea from grace when she said Mika was seeing people with an extremely long legs, so here it is. and I also added that all those people are different colors and have no faces:naughty: (cause I'm lazy to draw them :mf_rosetinted:)

Photo7035.jpg

(the grey creature is a cat btw. :mf_rosetinted:)

edit: :badword: i can't set it straight, download and rotate then to see well :aah:

:excite: nothing has been done for the book in way too long, and I really love it! :wub2:

:excite: nothing has been done for the book in way too long' date=' and I really love it! :wub2:[/quote']

it'd have looked much better if I hadn't been lazy and had worked more :fisch: but I'm lazy, I can do nothing against it:mf_rosetinted::aah:

• 4 weeks later...