Well I have so much going on... I'm one of those people that wants to do EVERYTHING. I believe the word is 'ambitious'- although some would say the word is 'stupid'. :naughty:

I have no hope in being a photographer. As I might not even get into college considering how bad I've been at school,difference is I make no effort there as I can't be bothered trying as I just get a load of crap or I do something wrong.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no hope in being a photographer. As I might not even get into college considering how bad I've been at school,difference is I make no effort there as I can't be bothered trying as I just get a load of crap or I do something wrong.

Hey don't be like that, everything is worth trying! Even if it seems like the odds are against you.

Hey don't be like that' date=' everything is worth trying! Even if it seems like the odds are against you.[/quote']

I guess. But even dad has said I've messed up. Also I tend to run late for school,so if I can't get up for school what chance have I got for college -.- Though on Saturday an actual proper photographer spoke to me and said to never stop in believing in my dream.What a nice man. :')

I guess. But even dad has said I've messed up. Also I tend to run late for school,so if I can't get up for school what chance have I got for college -.- Though on Saturday an actual proper photographer spoke to me and said to never stop in believing in my dream.What a nice man. :')

I'm sure things will work themselves out. He was right, don't stop believing in your dreams! That's wat they're there for.

I'm sure things will work themselves out. He was right' date=' don't stop believing in your dreams! That's wat they're there for.[/quote']

That guy was nice :) I met him at some show thing and I asked him to take a pic of me and someone else but with my camera (: I'll put the pic up in the post your picture thread when I have my computer back,shouldn't be too long ^^

That guy was nice :) I met him at some show thing and I asked him to take a pic of me and someone else but with my camera (: I'll put the pic up in the post your picture thread when I have my computer back,shouldn't be too long ^^

Yay! I want to see it! :teehee:

Ha! I see.:aah: I saw your poem! I thought it was AMAZING! Maybe not as dialogue' date=' per se, because it doesn't fit exactly with what we were talking last night, but it serves as awesome inspiration (well to me, anyway) :wink2: As far as I can tell everything we've decided on has been official. We're doing Micah's insane ideas, and whatever plot we have in the past few days is probably gonna stick. Since both Micah and I LOVE Tori Amos (:wub2::wub2::wub2:) we're DEFINITELY uses things of hers. I had the song Happy Phantom in mind as inspiration for dream sequence. Hope that caught you up :teehee:[/quote']

OKAY then!:thumb_yello:...........So could you summarize it for me so I can add it to the list?

Who's Tori Amos?:blink:

OKAY then!:thumb_yello:...........So could you summarize it for me so I can add it to the list?

Who's Tori Amos?:blink:

Okay, I'll summarize it up and post on DA, expect in the next few days :wink2: Tori Amos is a singer that both Micah and I are fans of and we feel like we could use her stuff as inspiration. I'll post a few of her songs here for your benefit.

[YOUTUBE]KWmETxWM0h0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ohiRxoakhog&feature[/YOUTUBE]

DO you still need ideas, because I have two :mf_rosetinted:

1. Mika could be the good gone girl, no idea if anyone already have suggested that.

2. The story should be a bit like the TV series Life on Mars

:teehee:

DO you still need ideas, because I have two :mf_rosetinted:

1. Mika could be the good gone girl, no idea if anyone already have suggested that.

2. The story should be a bit like the TV series Life on Mars

:teehee:

Hmmmmm.... Nobody's suggested we use GGG! When Micah comes back (it has been awhile..:aah:) we should talk about that one. It could work. As for Life on Mars, I've never seen it. Would you mind summarizing a bit? :teehee:

Hmmmmm.... Nobody's suggested we use GGG! When Micah comes back (it has been awhile..:aah:) we should talk about that one. It could work. As for Life on Mars' date=' I've never seen it. Would you mind summarizing a bit? :teehee:[/quote']

No one?

Well it's a tv series and it has gone some years since I last watched it but this is how I remember it:

The protagonist, Sam taylor, gets hit by a car and wakes up in 1973 working for the police. During the series all he wants is to come back home to 2006, or which year it was?, and it happened that he gets contact with 2006 the phone rings and he hear familiar voices or he see things on the tv.

Throughout the course of Life on Mars, Sam's uncertainty is reinforced by frequent paranormal phenomena, such as hearing voices and seeing images from 2006 on radios, telephones, and televisions. The voices discuss his medical condition, leading him to partially believe that he is in a coma. Other elements suggest to him that he is insane, such as his frequent and unexpected encounters with the Test Card Girl from Test Card F, who speaks directly to him. I just copied that from wikipedia because they explain better than I do.

And then he also meets people whom he knows in the future as their younger selves, including suspects, friends, his own parents, and himself as a child.

And in the end he wakes up in 2006 and accidentally sticks a pen through his hand without feeling anything, and because someone in 1973 told him that you're not alive if you don't feel anything he jumps from the roof and ends up back in 1973.

That's the story :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Okay' date=' I'll summarize it up and post on DA, expect in the next few days :wink2: Tori Amos is a singer that both Micah and I are fans of and we feel like we could use her stuff as inspiration. I'll post a few of her songs here for your benefit.

[YOUTUBE']KWmETxWM0h0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ohiRxoakhog&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]H2yWZb3zXiA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8Eiv7H9XQRY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I hope that sets you straight on who she is! Shes amazing- a very respectable artist. ;)

She's good! I liked the first 2 vids but the last 2 I started cringing a bit at. She wouldn't really be music I'd listen to in real life but she's ok.

As a swap, check out The Weepies! They may be folk rock but they're. AMAZING.

She's good! I liked the first 2 vids but the last 2 I started cringing a bit at. She wouldn't really be music I'd listen to in real life but she's ok.

As a swap, check out The Weepies! They may be folk rock but they're. AMAZING.

Hmm well we have a thing for classically influenced, a bit odd you know :naughty: I'm not the type who categorizes what I like in genres really so Ill be sure to check it out, I'm a fan of alot of different music! :teehee:

• 4 weeks later...
Heyyyy Mary' date=' yes here you are, :naughty:[/quote']

shall i post it here too what I draw/paint? or only at deviantart?

edit: and who will print the DONE version? xD sorry I didn't read all the pages :mikacool:

shall i post it here too what I draw/paint? or only at deviantart?

edit: and who will print the DONE version? xD sorry I didn't read all the pages :mikacool:

Here and deviant art, or just deviantart if you like :3 up to you.

Um, we haven't decided but I'm guessing it will be whoever it's most convenient for at the time we finish :teehee:

Here and deviant art' date=' or just deviantart if you like :3 up to you.

Um, we haven't decided but I'm guessing it will be whoever it's most convenient for at the time we finish :teehee:[/quote']

that's right :thumb_yello: and if it turns out to be so good some of us can give it to Mika :naughty: or send to him ? :dunno::mikacool:

that's right :thumb_yello: and if it turns out to be so good some of us can give it to Mika :naughty: or send to him ? :dunno::mikacool:

Yeah, we actually were gonna send a copy to him if we like it enough :fisch::teehee: and...... Maybe have it published, if anyone would take our nonsensical book (then again, some of the books we were looking at are DEFINITELY too weird to be published :mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

Yeah' date=' we actually were gonna send a copy to him if we like it enough :fisch::teehee: and...... [i']Maybe[/i] have it published, if anyone would take our nonsensical book (then again, some of the books we were looking at are DEFINITELY too weird to be published :mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

agree with the last sentence so out book must be WAAAAAAAAAY more publishable :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

agree with the last sentence so out book must be WAAAAAAAAAY more publishable :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

.....nawwwwwww. :naughty: We'll just be doing whatever pops up in our messed up heads, including but not limited to teachers being prostitutes, trippiness akin to drug use, Pink Floyd and Tori Amos references galore, and freaking random weirdness. Usually when Micah and I would work we had been up all night, so I make no gaurantees that this won't reflect that :naughty: