Mika peed to a golden pot @ Õllesummer ???

ängi

:lmfao:

I wonder why Mika didn't instagram us a pic of it... he seems very keen to show us pics of the little things that excite him lately, like a pillow with his initials on.:teehee:

Perhaps because his aim is not great so it was messy?

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Phahahhahaha!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

"Hey, just arrived to Song Festival Ground. It's so awesome. Here's the pic of my golden toilet.."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phahahhahaha!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

"Hey, just arrived to Song Festival Ground. It's so awesome. Here's the pic of my golden toilet.."

:naughty:

"Here's my golden toilet with some golden....errr..."

(was that really bad???) :lmfao:

I guess he's no different to most men. :naughty:

Mine is great, he doesn't make a mess OR leave the seat up

In my house the two men pee sitting down :mf_rosetinted:

It was that, or they cleaning the toilet. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow! Sitting down?? That must be complicated. Well done. But I would still make them clean the toilet anyway :fisch:

Oh wow! Sitting down?? That must be complicated. Well done. But I would still make them clean the toilet anyway :fisch:

Oh well... erm... Sentados?? :aah: As we women do... And no, it´s not complicated. I taught son he needed to push his tiny winy down and he learned it quite fast :mf_rosetinted: It took me a bit longer with his dad, but now he does it too. :kachinga:

And about cleaning it... Son is still too young (just 5) and dad... oh well... he did once... and I won´t let him do it again. :mf_rosetinted:

And about cleaning it... Son is still too young (just 5) and dad... oh well... he did once... and I won´t let him do it again. :mf_rosetinted:

You need to train him better! He's using the well known trick of "do it badly and they won't ask you to do it again" so he's winning :naughty:

Oh well... erm... Sentados?? :aah: As we women do... And no, it´s not complicated. I taught son he needed to push his tiny winy down and he learned it quite fast :mf_rosetinted: It took me a bit longer with his dad, but now he does it too. :kachinga:

Have you just given away a vital bit of information about your husband. :naughty: