MIKA @ Gasometer, Vienna, AUSTRIA - 5 November

Christine

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me if this venue allows under 14's?

I'm trying to work it out :wink2:

if austrian law is similar to german law, then it's allowed but you must be accompanied by a legal guardian. maybe it's ok if you find another adult to go with you and your guardian writes something that it's ok... but not sure, guess you gotta ask the venue if they allow that. :dunno:

It's the 5th November -- have bought a ticket yesterday with this date ;)

good to know. :naughty: i just bought my train ticket for the way TO vienna (the ticket back home will be available in a few days...), will already arrive on friday. :biggrin2: a nice weekend in vienna with my bf - he'll go back on sunday though and won't stay for the concert. maybe he'll come to the concert in munich... :teehee:

i managed to get the train ticket for free, basically, since i had the idea that i could just book cologne-vienna with a long stopover in munich. it worked, ha! :pbjt:

Edited by mellody

if austrian law is similar to german law, then it's allowed but you must be accompanied by a legal guardian. maybe it's ok if you find another adult to go with you and your guardian writes something that it's ok... but not sure, guess you gotta ask the venue if they allow that. :dunno:

Thanks Meloody - Ingie is trying to find out for me and i'll do that cheers - i'd like to take my kids to one gig :wink2:

Thanks Meloody - Ingie is trying to find out for me and i'll do that cheers - i'd like to take my kids to one gig :wink2:

ah sorry, i thought *you* were under 14. :blush-anim-cl: anyway, if they're your kids and you're with them, i think it shouldn't be a problem. :wink2:

just ordered my ticket. :biggrin2: they don't have print@home, but as i'll be in vienna already for the weekend, i'm just gonna pick it up at the oeticket center on saturday before the gig, that's much cheaper then having it sent to germany. :rolls_eyes:

also have my train journey fully booked now so i'd still get the saver's prices... luckily the dates got announced just about a week before the train tickets went on sale, as the saver's prices are often booked up already on the first day. perfect! :thumb_yello:

Edited by mellody

Whoa! I've been waiting for this! I think I'm going to this one! :) I was a Lollipop Girl at his last (and first) gig in this same place and had one heck of a time! Plus Vienna is a lovely city. :wub2:

I need to go to some other gig as well. It's been a year since I last saw him. London maybe... and maybe something else. :thumb_yello:

Whoa! I've been waiting for this! I think I'm going to this one! :) I was a Lollipop Girl at his last (and first) gig in this same place and had one heck of a time! Plus Vienna is a lovely city. :wub2:

I need to go to some other gig as well. It's been a year since I last saw him. London maybe... and maybe something else. :thumb_yello:

Indeed, Marianne, indeed, you are very warm welcome! :biggrin2:

[@Sabine: have to highlight it :wink2:]

Edited by faballa

Wow it's been waaay too long since my last visit here. I had no idea Mika is having a gig so close to where I live.:shocked: I.Must.Go. It's also been too long since I last saw him.:blush-anim-cl:

Where do you live in Slovenia?

Maybe the gig in Padova could be interesting for you also?

Where do you live in Slovenia?

Maybe the gig in Padova could be interesting for you also?

Yup, I saw he's coming to Padova as well but since Austrian border is only like 5 minutes away from where I'm now I think Vienna is much better idea. And beside I absolutely love Vienna.:wub2:

Yup, I saw he's coming to Padova as well but since Austrian border is only like 5 minutes away from where I'm now I think Vienna is much better idea. And beside I absolutely love Vienna.:wub2:

So see you again then :biggrin2:

just ordered my ticket. :biggrin2: they don't have print@home, but as i'll be in vienna already for the weekend, i'm just gonna pick it up at the oeticket center on saturday before the gig, that's much cheaper then having it sent to germany. :rolls_eyes:

I looked at the page and they are not listing any fee for shipping, there is only an 'ordering fee' of 2 Euros. Do you think the shipping fee would have come up at a later stage?

I should buy this ticket soon, I guess

I looked at the page and they are not listing any fee for shipping, there is only an 'ordering fee' of 2 Euros. Do you think the shipping fee would have come up at a later stage?

I should buy this ticket soon, I guess

yes you're right, they didn't list any shipping fees when offering the alternatives, which confused me, so i searched if i find anything about it on the website, and i found it here: http://www.oeticket.com/en/delivery_methods/ :wink2:

edit: the price depends on the DHL zone of your country, unfortunately they don't write on their site what those zones are for austria... but as an orientation (and probably it's the same, as DHL is a german company) here's the zones list on the german DHL website: http://www.dhl.de/en/paket/privatkunden/international/paket.html (scroll down a little and click on the red + signs next to the zone names to see the country lists).

Edited by mellody

@mellody thank you for explaining it and warning us about it. I think it is best to collect it from the ticket office then.

yes, i think so too... and especially since there's an option to collect it from a ticket center in the city centre during their opening hours, so if you don't choose "pick up from the box office", you don't have to wait til the box office opens but can pick it up in the city during the day. :thumb_yello:

Someone can tell me how big is this venue and if it's only standing places? Thanks!

last time upstairs was seated, so you want a standing ticket, I belkeve. My guess is tbat this venue acommodates around 2-3000, so it is not a big one

last time upstairs was seated, so you want a standing ticket, I belkeve. My guess is tbat this venue acommodates around 2-3000, so it is not a big one

Thanks! If I'm going,I'll need one standing place and one seated,so thanks,I didn't know there's also upstairs places :thumb_yello: I was looking to the vids from 2010 and it seems to me that if you're not in front,you can't see much from the show,or maybe it was just my impression.

• 4 weeks later...