Mika @ Paradiso, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 27 October 2012

smokesignal

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoera Huurah!! :excite: I've got the tickets!!

(Nu heb ik in mijn enthousiasme 2x dat lidmaatschap gedaan, maar nu twijfel ik of dat wel had gehoeven...:dunno:)

Als je 2 tickets heb gekocht, heb je ook 2 lidmaatschappen nodig.

Hoera Huurah!! :excite: I've got the tickets!!

(Nu heb ik in mijn enthousiasme 2x dat lidmaatschap gedaan, maar nu twijfel ik of dat wel had gehoeven...:dunno:)

Denk het wel. Je bent in ieder geval niet de enige XD

I had to pay 43.98 euros with my creditcard, but the :badword: ideal didn't work. I didn't get a code. :sneaky2:

Heb ik ook vaak (nu ook), dan kun je (bij ING tenminste) klikken op 'geen tancode ontvangen' en dan bellen ze je met je code.

Denk het wel. Je bent in ieder geval niet de enige XD

Yup, per kaartje heb je een lidmaatschap nodig.

Als je 2 tickets heb gekocht, heb je ook 2 lidmaatschappen nodig.

Oh gelukkig, dan heb ik 't tenminste niet voor niets gedaan.

I had to pay 43.98 euros with my creditcard, but the :badword: ideal didn't work. I didn't get a code. :sneaky2:

Oh, ik had geen probleem met de Idealbetaling bij ING.

Heb ik ook vaak (nu ook), dan kun je (bij ING tenminste) klikken op 'geen tancode ontvangen' en dan bellen ze je met je code.

Yup, per kaartje heb je een lidmaatschap nodig.

Thanx!

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

I was still on a (sort of) Mika high after seeing him in Tienen. So, for the time being I'll be on that high! :wink2:

Bought 2 tickets, for me and my fellow fan daughter Annemaaikie.

Ok, sorry to all the non-Dutch speakers for all the Dutch in here. It was about payment problems with tickets and about attaching an RSVP list, so you didn't miss too much. About the latter: I've asked the mods to use their superpowers, so let's see.

I bought a ticket. :mf_rosetinted: This is Kath, the person who can't go to gigs anymore, but I just had half of a spark of an idea today about maybe having a small chance of being able to make this one. So I daren't not buy one just in case.

I hope I can make it :thumb_yello:

I bought a ticket. :mf_rosetinted: This is Kath, the person who can't go to gigs anymore, but I just had half of a spark of an idea today about maybe having a small chance of being able to make this one. So I daren't not buy one just in case.

I hope I can make it :thumb_yello:

Would be great to meet you again. :thumb_yello: