Mika @ Paradiso, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 27 October 2012

smokesignal

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, short summary for the non-Dutch speakers:

It costs 35 euros + a membership for Paradiso. You have to be a member of Paradiso to go to a show there, but you can buy a membership for a month when you buy the ticket (it costs 3.50 euros). And then there might be additional costs depending on how you get the tickets, but I don't know about that in this case.

Ok, short summary for the non-Dutch speakers:

It costs 35 euros + a membership for Paradiso. You have to be a member of Paradiso to go to a show there, but you can buy a membership for a month when you buy the ticket (it costs 3.50 euros). And then there might be additional costs depending on how you get the tickets, but I don't know about that in this case.

Thank you for the information!:thumb_yello:

A bit early, I know, no one has tickets yet, but were are you guys going to stay after the concert? There's no train going to my hometown that late.

I'm probably going to take my 16yo daughter and she thought about staying in a nearby hotel:dunno:

I'm going by car, so I will drive home after the concert.

A bit early, I know, no one has tickets yet, but were are you guys going to stay after the concert? There's no train going to my hometown that late.

I'm probably going to take my 16yo daughter and she thought about staying in a nearby hotel:dunno:

My brother picks me up, no matter how late.:drive:

I need to take the train to Arnhem, but I haven't checked when the last train leaves. Until what time is the gig?

I need to take the train to Arnhem, but I haven't checked when the last train leaves. Until what time is the gig?

I've got no idea:dunno:

The website says headline starts at 20.30H, but that is not always he same as Mika-time:wink2:

And I don't know how long he will perform...

Does anybody know how they are going to check the two tickets pp rule? Because I need to buy them for me, a friend who's broke, my mother and a family of four who are on their holiday... :S

I'm not sure. Maybe you can buy 2 first and then the other 2? If not, then I think you should use another e-mail adress?