Mika @ Paradiso, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 27 October 2012

smokesignal

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a ticket. :mf_rosetinted: This is Kath, the person who can't go to gigs anymore, but I just had half of a spark of an idea today about maybe having a small chance of being able to make this one. So I daren't not buy one just in case.

I hope I can make it :thumb_yello:

Well if there is even a spark of a smallest tiny hope you must book!!!!!:naughty:

HOPE you can :wink2:

Well if there is even a spark of a smallest tiny hope you must book!!!!!:naughty:

HOPE you can :wink2:

I know.

It's compulsory :mf_rosetinted:

You wouldn't believe how much better I feel already. :naughty:

Well, I know you would really. :wink2:

I bought a ticket. :mf_rosetinted: This is Kath, the person who can't go to gigs anymore, but I just had half of a spark of an idea today about maybe having a small chance of being able to make this one. So I daren't not buy one just in case.

Yeah..... You need to come, it's needed :mf_rosetinted:

Would be great to meet you again. :thumb_yello:

Yeah..... You need to come, it's needed :mf_rosetinted:

Looks like Amsterdam will be one big meet up of MFC members! I got tickets too, but hubby doesn't know yet I want to go home sooner from Austria (again). We are making our house in Austria ready for the winter. And it was plannened to go home on the saturday of Mika's gig! But I want to go home now on thursday allready! But hubby will aprove, I'm sure! :wub2:

Can't miss this one, can we? :wink2:

Looks like Amsterdam will be one big meet up of MFC members! I got tickets too, but hubby doesn't know yet I want to go home sooner from Austria (again). We are making our house in Austria ready for the winter. And it was plannened to go home on the saturday of Mika's gig! But I want to go home now on thursday allready! But hubby will aprove, I'm sure! :wub2:

Can't miss this one, can we? :wink2:

If he doesn't approve you can always fly home. :naughty:

I'm looking forward to meet the other Dutch MFC members. :thumb_yello:

Stay modest, as they say:naughty: Maybe we could celebrate the day after the show? Not that I don't have any exams to study for or whatever:mf_rosetinted:

AWWW, I would love to but I am afraid that even if I make it to the gig I will have to dash straight home.............my life is very different now and I don't have the freedom that I did sadly :mf_rosetinted:

AWWW, I would love to but I am afraid that even if I make it to the gig I will have to dash straight home.............my life is very different now and I don't have the freedom that I did sadly :mf_rosetinted:

Even during the weekend?

You disappoint me.