Mika in Arthur's Day celebrations, Ireland - 27.09.2012

LeiRe

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope he's playing in Dublin so you all can make it. I love surprises but not knowing where he's going to be in the entire country is a bit too nerve wracking. I hope it all works out for everyone!

I really hope he's playing in Dublin so you all can make it. I love surprises but not knowing where he's going to be in the entire country is a bit too nerve wracking. I hope it all works out for everyone!

That's the biggest worry about this whole thing and why I worry about people booking flights for Dublin and it may not even be here. :aah:

Seems like I can have the 27/28 Sept off :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

I think the plan is that we will just sit in a pub all day anyway :thumb_yello:

I had a nice little bus ride from Belfast to Dublin last time and not too many potholes :naughty: A day in the pub sounds good in any case. :drink_nl:

I flew home between the Belfast and Dublin gigs :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
Damn I can´t find it now but Treasa retweeted something like "vote for mikasounds to play here in Arthur´s day". i think it was a pub or something, but better stalk her tweets...

Guinness Ireland ‏@GuinnessIreland

Fancy seeing @example @elliegoulding @tinietempah @mikasounds in your local? It could happen…https://app.voteforyourlocal.com/ #ToArthur :teehee:

Guinness Ireland ‏@GuinnessIreland

Fancy seeing @example @elliegoulding @tinietempah @mikasounds in your local? It could happen…https://app.voteforyourlocal.com/ #ToArthur :teehee:

You just vote for the pub you would like one of these acts to appear in, you can't choose which act you'd like to see there. :sneaky2:

:wait:

You're telling me, I can't stick it anymore, going crazy waiting!

I know. It's a pain. But as the voting for the venue for the top artists closes on 16th September we're not likely to hear anything before then. Unless of course it's all a cod and they already have allocated the venues. :sneaky2:

I know. It's a pain. But as the voting for the venue for the top artists closes on 16th September we're not likely to hear anything before then. Unless of course it's all a cod and they already have allocated the venues. :sneaky2:

I'm far too impatient for this! :sneaky2:

Hope it works out for you guys and that you'll find out in good time where he'll be at. Gotta feel frustrating just waiting and not knowing :aah:

It is... :banghead:

But...I cant believe we wont be able to know where he plays I mean...thats pointless... I wouldnt remain in a pub if the artist I wanna see is not performing there...

Do you mean that its always like that?? Not knowing where the artists perform?? Not even the day before or something?? I WOULD LITERALLY DIE!!!