Mika in the French magazine Têtu

Meggy

Here's a short article about the new album in the French magazine, Têtu (september 2012, n°180).

;)

tatu_s10.jpg

This article makes me sad and angry. The words are so violent and unjust. :(

Edited by Meggy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch! They're not being very nice in there! Even on the 'plus' side they sound a bit negative to me

Thanks for posting!

Really? :shocked: so maybe it's better not to know what they are saying about him :blink:

Hummm Dunno what to say...that "guest-list d'une soirée people ratée" sounds pretty vicious to me :sneaky2: , TETU takes the two extrems as usual.

Ouch! They're not being very nice in there! Even on the 'plus' side they sound a bit negative to me

Thanks for posting!

They're being mean with him :sneaky2:

About what though? About the new album or him coming out? :blink:

These are 2 reviews about his album, I think Kaito is translating it :wink2:

thank you.

It is about the album, it is a really bad review and very insulting for an artist :doh:

I remember there was an interview or at least a photo session with him in 2009 in this magazine - strange they changed their attitude towards him. It is inevitable that there'd be some bad reviews but I don't understand why anyone would need to use insulting language when talking about Mika.

Didn't Martin Solveig produce Stardust and not Overrated?? Not that I can read french but it looked like that's what they wrote?

He may as well have worked both. :dunno:

What an interesting way to describe an album :roftl: I have no idea what's that suppose to mean :naughty:

WTF does that mean? How can an album sound like a guestlist? :doh:

i can't say for sure cuz i haven't read it in context but it might be referring to his many collaborators. if that's what they meant by it then they insulted not just Mika but Pharrell and Nick Littlemore and everyone else on it. :sneaky2:

perhaps some of the French fans can write letters in to the magazine voicing their displeasure at this review xD

if that's what they meant by it then they insulted not just Mika but Pharrell and Nick Littlemore and everyone else on it. :sneaky2:

They're not exactly a pack of losers are they? :lmfao: Guess they're just burned they weren't invited to the party. :shun:

They say it looks like the guest list of a failed celebrities' night out.. It's true they actually treat the collaborators badly; more than Mika. Their conclusion on Mika is that he's running after his 1st album :huh: