L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - Sept. 3, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Paul Turner was there as well:naughty:

Yeah I know! Didn't see him though! And the 'boss' of radio 3FM :D He tweeted like.. three things about MIKA in WesterUnie;

'@wilbertmutsaers

Goed dat Mika ook zonder de overigens vermakelijke kermis van destijds kan optreden. Prima bandje ook. Het is minder hysterie en meer pop nu'

Yeah I know! Didn't see him though! And the 'boss' of radio 3FM :D He tweeted like.. three things about MIKA in WesterUnie;

'@wilbertmutsaers

Goed dat Mika ook zonder de overigens vermakelijke kermis van destijds kan optreden. Prima bandje ook. Het is minder hysterie en meer pop nu'

What does he mean by "hysterie" ? xD I mean... I would have never associated Mika's gig with "hysterie" ... o.O

And the same person filmed that new piece in celebrate, that I don't think has been posted yet? Is someone able to hear what he's singing? (starting at 2:03)

mBPpu3ppxh0

This was probably my favourite song of the night. Such a party:wub2:

And the same person filmed that new piece in celebrate, that I don't think has been posted yet? Is someone able to hear what he's singing? (starting at 2:03)

mBPpu3ppxh0

Haha, that's the vid of Margot! One of my Mika friends! :wink2:

• 5 weeks later...

Just got a message from L'Oreal... won a free Spotify account for three months.

That was absolutely not the reason for taking part in this competition, I only wanted to see Mika (gladly Dutchannie was so kind for taking me with her). Totally forgot that they were giving away those accounts. Never used Spotify betere, so let's see if Mika's music is on there.

That was absolutely not the reason for taking part in this competition, I only wanted to see Mika (gladly Dutchannie was so kind for taking me with her). Totally forgot that they were giving away those accounts. Never used Spotify betere, so let's see if Mika's music is on there.

You lucky girl! That was the reason why I entered the contest in the first place:mf_rosetinted:

It is... let's get him to most played on Spotify in the Netherlands, shall we :naughty:

Lol, I won too! Didn't win at the MIKA-contest, but hey.. I was there! So now I got both :D

I told my father 'I won a Spotify unlimited account for three months.' He was like 'Unlimited for three months? Ehrmmm..' Haha