L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - Sept. 3, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Because I was here in 2009 when everyone was moaning about their disappointment when they finally got TBWKTM because there were precious little "new" songs on it. And this time even more songs have leaked.

Everyone is so eagerly anticipating this album but it's going to be anti-climactic to put it in your CD player and discover you can sing along with 2/3 of the songs and you've been waiting 3 years for this CD listening experience of hearing new songs for the first time and it's not going to happen.

I know how amazing it is to be one of the first people in the world to hear a new song live for the first time so it's great for the people who were at the gig. But I think everyone else is going to regret hearing them. It's just two less songs that will be new on the album. I mean is there anything left we haven't heard?

Agreed. Part of me didn't want to hear new songs, but I couldn't go on stage (well, physically it was possible) and tell him not to sing those songs because I didn't want to hear them. Luckily these were acoustic versions so the 'real deal' won't be heard until the 21st of September, as the site I ordered it from now tells me.

I am writing a blog about this btw. Just bear with me. My mind is pudding at the moment.

Agreed. Part of me didn't want to hear new songs, but I couldn't go on stage (well, physically it was possible) and tell him not to sing those songs because I didn't want to hear them. Luckily these were acoustic versions so the 'real deal' won't be heard until the 21st of September, as the site I ordered it from now tells me.

I am writing a blog about this btw. Just bear with me. My mind is pudding at the moment.

but pudding is nice! I'm sure people will like to read about that too :wink2:

I remember last album. Knew a few songs at forehand, but was pleasantly surprised by the studioversions of them.

Guess that will happen again! But I do trust it will be a wunderful album. The potential is awesome!

Edited by Jojotje

Because I was here in 2009 when everyone was moaning about their disappointment when they finally got TBWKTM because there were precious little "new" songs on it. And this time even more songs have leaked.

Everyone is so eagerly anticipating this album but it's going to be anti-climactic to put it in your CD player and discover you can sing along with 2/3 of the songs and you've been waiting 3 years for this CD listening experience of hearing new songs for the first time and it's not going to happen.

I know how amazing it is to be one of the first people in the world to hear a new song live for the first time so it's great for the people who were at the gig. But I think everyone else is going to regret hearing them. It's just two less songs that will be new on the album. I mean is there anything left we haven't heard?

I understand what you mean Christine, but for my part I can't resist Mika's songs live for the first time on stage and it doesn't spoil the album for me, although I must say I always prefer the live versions ultimately , that's why I was hoping there would be a live CD (I keep typing love instead of live :lmao:) for his new album songs as Saddlers' Wells live because I love it so much :swoon: I'm still hoping there will be a live CD or DVD for all those new fantastic songs :wub2::fangurl: His voice live is the best :blush-anim-cl:

Only thing I filmed. Uploaded it to Vimeo because Youtube f*cks up the quality:

Thank you Ingie :huglove:

Hopefully there will be more Mika and less rude chatting people's voices :aah:

I don't mind fans screams though because I do that too :lmao:

OMM Ingie, it is soooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooood :swoon:

:fangurl:

Thank you so much :huglove:

I'm all teary now :tears

It's so beautiful and moving :wub2:

And the close up :stretcher:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Thank you Ingie :huglove:

Hopefully there will be more Mika and less rude chatting people's voices :aah:

I don't mind fans screams though because I do that too :lmao:

OMM Ingie, it is soooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooood :swoon:

:fangurl:

Thank you so much :huglove:

I'm all teary now :tears

It's so beautiful and moving :wub2:

And the close up :stretcher:

You're welcome:naughty: I thought about filming kids too, but couldn't really be bothered in the end as I just wanted to enjoy it.

Hi :bye: ... I think I have almost returned to Earth.

Yesterday was amazing. :swoon:

I met Wicky and smokesignal at the train station at 3pm. Since the weather was very good, we decided to walk around in Amsterdam and do some sightseeing (I hadn’t been in Amsterdam in ages). Then we had a drink and dinner before going to the gig area. After dinner smokesignal’s boyfriend joined us and the four of us went to the gig area. When we got there around 8pm, there was just a small queue, which we joined. At 8.30pm the doors opened and we could get in. Everything went very relaxed and there was no pushing at all. It was just a small gig place and we got places in fourth row in the middle. There were no fences in front of the stage so even at fourth row we were so close to the stage.

Mika came on stage half an hour too late. He started with TOOL wearing his bowler hat, but I think at the end of this song he already got rid of the hat. His hair was wild (he was obviously not using L’Oreal products :naughty:) but gorgeous. Then came Relax and BIOTG and further I don’t remember the exact set list. I think I’ve seen it posted elsewhere. The show was very basic, no confetti, no big balloons, no jumping on top of the piano, but still amazing. He also sang two new songs, Step With Me and Kids. :wub2: And he also sang Make You Happy. During Love Today, he did not shoot his band. And then it was around 11pm, Grace Kelly ended and so did the gig. The total gig lasted about an hour.

After the gig I decided not to wait for Mika, because I had to get up very early the next day, so I went back to my hostel. Of course I couldn’t sleep so it would have been better if I had waited for Mika after all. :teehee: Next time I will, for sure.

It was a great gig, and it was great to have met Wicky and smokesignal. We had a great day together. And Smokey … you’re cool too. :naughty:

Oh … and we got a goodie bag from L’Oreal when we left. I didn’t open it because I thought it would be another L’Oreal product which I would never ever use. Can you imagine my surprise when I opened it this afternoon and found the cd single of Celebrate. Next time I will open goodie bags immediately. :doh:

Now I'm waiting for the next gig … in two months … Paradiso ... Amsterdam again. :thumb_yello:

For the first time I was able to make some pics that are actually not even that bad :teehee:, so here's the link:

http://imageshack.us/g/846/p9030029.jpg/

Here's one of my pics ... wild Mika :naughty:

p9030007.jpg

Hi :bye: ... I think I have almost returned to Earth.

Yesterday was amazing. :swoon:

I met Wicky and smokesignal at the train station at 3pm. Since the weather was very good, we decided to walk around in Amsterdam and do some sightseeing (I hadn’t been in Amsterdam in ages). Then we had a drink and dinner before going to the gig area. After dinner smokesignal’s boyfriend joined us and the four of us went to the gig area. When we got there around 8pm, there was just a small queue, which we joined. At 8.30pm the doors opened and we could get in. Everything went very relaxed and there was no pushing at all. It was just a small gig place and we got places in fourth row in the middle. There were no fences in front of the stage so even at fourth row we were so close to the stage.

Mika came on stage half an hour too late. He started with TOOL wearing his bowler hat, but I think at the end of this song he already got rid of the hat. His hair was wild (he was obviously not using L’Oreal products :naughty:) but gorgeous. Then came Relax and BIOTG and further I don’t remember the exact set list. I think I’ve seen it posted elsewhere. The show was very basic, no confetti, no big balloons, no jumping on top of the piano, but still amazing. He also sang two new songs, Step With Me and Kids. :wub2: And he also sang Make You Happy. During Love Today, he did not shoot his band. And then it was around 11pm, Grace Kelly ended and so did the gig. The total gig lasted about an hour.

After the gig I decided not to wait for Mika, because I had to get up very early the next day, so I went back to my hostel. Of course I couldn’t sleep so it would have been better if I had waited for Mika after all. :teehee: Next time I will, for sure.

It was a great gig, and it was great to have met Wicky and smokesignal. We had a great day together. And Smokey … you’re cool too. :naughty:

Oh … and we got a goodie bag from L’Oreal when we left. I didn’t open it because I thought it would be another L’Oreal product which I would never ever use. Can you imagine my surprise when I opened it this afternoon and found the cd single of Celebrate. Next time I will open goodie bags immediately. :doh:

Now I'm waiting for the next gig … in two months … Paradiso ... Amsterdam again. :thumb_yello:

For the first time I was able to make some pics that are actually not even that bad :teehee:, so here's the link:

http://imageshack.us/g/846/p9030029.jpg/

Here's one of my pics ... wild Mika :naughty:

p9030007.jpg

haha what do you mean very basic? There were bubbles (blown by Maaikie and me, and some others), and nice white and grey balloons (which I helped to blow them up) and he jumped up and down on a tiny chair! :shocked:

haha what do you mean very basic? There were bubbles (blown by Maaikie and me, and some others), and nice white and grey balloons (which I helped to blow them up) and he jumped up and down on a tiny chair! :shocked:

Yes ... that's true ... but I meant basic from his side. :lmfao: I didn't see the chair ... I was too small ... next time I'll bring a chair for myself. :naughty:

All i can say was the whole day was a dream !!

Celebrating my birthday with my friends , beautiful weather,

perfect spot at the front row (middle) ,perfect gig and a perfect m&g :)

Most have said everything already so i'll tell a few personal details.

During Love today he sort of danced and sang with mee.

It was really funny and i felt honoured :)

I had won the m&g so after the gig mikas management took me ,sylvana and the other winners (shady and marly) downstairs to a room where mika was waiting for us.

The first thing i said was hi ,it has been long since we've talked to you.

He answered yes veryyyyy long :) (last time we met him was 2 years ago)

I also told him i had won 8 tickets in total and he said : i hope you sold them ! Hahaha

The way back was long , very long .it took us almost 4 hours to get home because of fog .i had trouble staying awake

All i can say was the whole day was a dream !!

Celebrating my birthday with my friends , beautiful weather,

perfect spot at the front row (middle) ,perfect gig and a perfect m&g :)

Most have said everything already so i'll tell a few personal details.

During Love today he sort of danced and sang with mee.

It was really funny and i felt honoured :)

I had won the m&g so after the gig mikas management took me ,sylvana and the other winners (shady and marly) downstairs to a room where mika was waiting for us.

The first thing i said was hi ,it has been long since we've talked to you.

He answered yes veryyyyy long :) (last time we met him was 2 years ago)

I also told him i had won 8 tickets in total and he said : i hope you sold them ! Hahaha

The way back was long , very long .it took us almost 4 hours to get home because of fog .i had trouble staying awake

Aaaaaw lovely! Thankyou for telling us about it :teehee: