L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - Sept. 3, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Ohh wow, what a lovely surprise, 2 new songs! :swoon: I really like Step With Me and even though it's acoustic I can still imagine it as a dance-y song. I'm not really feeling Kids, the only part I really liked is the last chorus and I think it would be great at gigs. Thank you all for the videos <3

Well, with Kids I stood there with tears rolling down my cheaks!:wub2: I thought it was so touching!

two of my funniest vids haha

we (jojo, rian, navah and rian's friend) in the car on our way to the venue:

edit: its now with english captions! ;)

Me running into the venu hahah okay I was a bit hysterical, but that was because we could stand at the front haha :naughty::doh:

Edited by Maaikie...

It was a great day with lovely people! :biggrin2:

I arrived after some traffics**t at the venue around 5pm by car with Jojotje Maaikie Navah and my personal friend Ilka.

Sylvana and Patricia4u were already waiting (with caaaake cause Patricia had her birthday!!)

It was a very lovely wait...on a terrace next to the door of the venue...

not a lot of people at that time...weather great...around 7 we go up to get in front of the door.

At 8.30...or was it a bit later??...we could enter...got to first row...

it was a small room...the stage was sooo low...it reached our knees...

mic right in front of our nose at 30 cm...

couldn't believe I was going to see Mika thát close :wub2:

Ofc...he ran late...as often...:sneaky2:...but hen...aaah there he was...:blush-anim-cl:...

started with The Origin of Love...beautiful...awesome!

He said somehing like: They asked me to do a few songs but I decided to turn it into a minigig...cause then it's so much nicer for all of us!

His hair...looked...wild :teehee:...looked like it could use some shampoo...

and we were at a L'Oréal thing!!

You already know the 2 new songs we heard...couldn't exactly hear the lyrics as good as I wanted but still...

I loved it...and I thought WOW...that cd will blow me away I'm sure of that now! :blush-anim-cl:

After the gig L'Oréal gave us a little surprise...a goodybag with the single cd of Celebrate :thumb_yello:...

the gig OFC was waaaay to short...we waited outside...

didn't take long for his manager to show up...

he had us lined up...I saw Mika's mom walk to the van...and then HE came...:wub2:...

He didn't seem to have a lot of time to chat...but he did sign my new cd...and he looked at my shirt saying Nice shirt!! :fangurl:

Jojotje almost begged him to take a pic with her/us but he said:

Nooo, I can't do that...but if we can do a grouppic that will be fine!

So after he went down the line to sign the pic was taken (see few posts back)

This was my 4th time I saw a Mikagig...and I can assure you it was an amazing experience...

it was also the first time I saw him afterwards...and I am soooo happy about that...just to see him so close...

makes it so much more special...he's lovely :wub2:...he's got a warm soft voice :wub2:...

and like Rox said after her gig: I love him :wub2:

A big thanks to my lovely friends who also made this day to a wonderfull one!!

It was a great day with lovely people! :biggrin2:

I arrived after some traffics**t at the venue around 5pm by car with Jojotje Maaikie Navah and my personal friend Ilka.

Sylvana and Patricia4u were already waiting (with caaaake cause Patricia had her birthday!!)

It was a very lovely wait...on a terrace next to the door of the venue...

not a lot of people at that time...weather great...around 7 we go up to get in front of the door.

At 8.30...or was it a bit later??...we could enter...got to first row...

it was a small room...the stage was sooo low...it reached our knees...

mic right in front of our nose at 30 cm...

couldn't believe I was going to see Mika thát close :wub2:

Ofc...he ran late...as often...:sneaky2:...but hen...aaah there he was...:blush-anim-cl:...

started with The Origin of Love...beautiful...awesome!

He said somehing like: They asked me to do a few songs but I decided to turn it into a minigig...cause then it's so much nicer for all of us!

His hair...looked...wild :teehee:...looked like it could use some shampoo...

and we were at a L'Oréal thing!!

You already know the 2 new songs we heard...couldn't exactly hear the lyrics as good as I wanted but still...

I loved it...and I thought WOW...that cd will blow me away I'm sure of that now! :blush-anim-cl:

After the gig L'Oréal gave us a little surprise...a goodybag with the single cd of Celebrate :thumb_yello:...

the gig OFC was waaaay to short...we waited outside...

didn't take long for his manager to show up...

he had us lined up...I saw Mika's mom walk to the van...and then HE came...:wub2:...

He didn't seem to have a lot of time to chat...but he did sign my new cd...and he looked at my shirt saying Nice shirt!! :fangurl:

Jojotje almost begged him to take a pic with her/us but he said:

Nooo, I can't do that...but if we can do a grouppic that will be fine!

So after he went down the line to sign the pic was taken (see few posts back)

This was my 4th time I saw a Mikagig...and I can assure you it was an amazing experience...

it was also the first time I saw him afterwards...and I am soooo happy about that...just to see him so close...

makes it so much more special...he's lovely :wub2:...he's got a warm soft voice :wub2:...

and like Rox said after her gig: I love him :wub2:

A big thanks to my lovely friends who also made this day to a wonderfull one!!

Before he came on stage we could see him in the room beside the stage. His manager tried to hide him but he was allready spotted!

Thanks for all the pics/vids/reports girls!!!

I´m glad you had an amazing time!!! Little venues with little people are nice. I´m already tired of festivals... :aah:

I like Step With Me a lot. Not sure about Kids... I can´t understand a single word and it doesn´t seem to me that catchy...

Can´t understand how Christine does it to not click the button :aah:

By the way... I hope it was just a joke and Ingie is not sleeping forever :shocked:... we´ll need a Prince to kiss her and stuff... :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you everyne for the great pics, vids and reports!!:wub2::wub2:

It looked intimate and wonderful...minus the ppl chatting..grrrr:sneaky2:

I really shouldn't have clicked on those 2 new songs, because this close to the album release i shouldn't be hearing live versions which honestly do nothing much for me...but live and learn :aah:

Thanks for all the pics/vids/reports girls!!!

I´m glad you had an amazing time!!! Little venues with little people are nice. I´m already tired of festivals... :aah:

I like Step With Me a lot. Not sure about Kids... I can´t understand a single word and it doesn´t seem to me that catchy...

By the way... I hope it was just a joke and Ingie is not sleeping forever :shocked:... we´ll need a Prince to kiss her and stuff... :mf_rosetinted:

Don't know what's wrong with all these young girls! I'm just fine! Fit as a fiddle!

Because I was here in 2009 when everyone was moaning about their disappointment when they finally got TBWKTM because there were precious little "new" songs on it. And this time even more songs have leaked.

Everyone is so eagerly anticipating this album but it's going to be anti-climactic to put it in your CD player and discover you can sing along with 2/3 of the songs and you've been waiting 3 years for this CD listening experience of hearing new songs for the first time and it's not going to happen.

I know how amazing it is to be one of the first people in the world to hear a new song live for the first time so it's great for the people who were at the gig. But I think everyone else is going to regret hearing them. It's just two less songs that will be new on the album. I mean is there anything left we haven't heard?

I am just going to assume you didn't go to bed at 2 in the morning and then get up at 6.30 again.:wink2:

Even worse: in bed at 2 and up at 5.45!

But must be honest, after getting back from bringing Biekje to the trainstation, I managed to get 1 more hour of sleep!