Shownieuws Interview

LaraMay

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad we cannot use those Mika entertain a lady in threads anymore though....:naughty:

To me it's like the "tool" and "chicken" jokes. It wears thin after about 5 minutes and then it's just irritating. I've had grown women coming to me in a panic because he's supposedly dating this woman or that woman. It just made me want to scream that no he's not dating so-and-so because if he's dating anyone he's dating a MAN. :aah:

When I first came to MFC I honestly thought that Mika was out of the closet and no one in their right mind thought his coy games meant he could possibly be straight (or even bi). I didn't even think the coy games were entirely about wanting to distance himself from the gay label but also as a way to play with gender and be mysterious, etc. I got the impression Mika fancied himself as one of those 70s or 80s popstars who could spend their whole career just projecting whatever image they wanted about themselves without the public getting to know the real person on any level.

How wrong I was (about the perception of some other fans) and I'm just so glad this nonsense is all over. :naughty:

it's the same for me Christine.

I've been fighting with so many delusional fans, I was despairing!

Now it's all so simple and clear, I feel relieved.

I was always having to watch what I typed, in case it upset people. But I thought it was rediculous too.

I'm so glad that now we can say "Mika's boyfriend", and "he" instead of "the person", or worse still He/She.

I was always having to watch what I typed, in case it upset people. But I thought it was rediculous too.

I'm so glad that now we can say "Mika's boyfriend", and "he" instead of "the person", or worse still He/She.

Not only that, people react different when I call the name Mika. Before they always say with a funny voice: Mika? Oh, you mean that gay guy? And then they waited for my reaction on that!

No I can keep my head up, and proudly say I'm a fierce Mika fan, and yes he's gay! Any problem with that?:wink2:

Not only that, people react different when I call the name Mika. Before they always say with a funny voice: Mika? Oh, you mean that gay guy? And then they waited for my reaction on that!

No I can keep my head up, and proudly say I'm a fierce Mika fan, and yes he's gay! Any problem with that?:wink2:

Yeees, the same here!

Most funny thing is that no-one from people I know in RL mentions Mika lately :fisch:

It's a HE. Please can we move on and stop wondering if Mika has had serious girlfriends in his adult life. That's what gay means. No girlfriends. Not sure how much clearer he has to be about it. :naughty:

Sorry Christine, I was just joking. Definitely didn't mean to anger or upset you or anyone else. I just thought it was hilarious that he referred to his current partner as a he in this interview (finally) and then to his previous partner he reverted to his old tricks saying 'this person'.

Sorry Christine, I was just joking. Definitely didn't mean to anger or upset you or anyone else. I just thought it was hilarious that he referred to his current partner as a he in this interview (finally) and then to his previous partner he reverted to his old tricks saying 'this person'.

Don't worry, I find it curious as well :wink2:

I am not angry or upset about anything. :wink2: We don't even know if there is a new partner because he certainly is up to his old tricks again. I think the only thing that's clear is that he doesn't want to reveal any real information. :naughty:

Every time he releases an album he spins a story and this is his story. Some of it is perhaps true, some of it is vague and so open to interpretation it's hard to decipher the truth and some of it is likely fabricated altogether.

Even the story about the writer's block leading him to run off to Montréal is misleading. He was writing the French songs with Doriand a few weeks before he went to Montréal.

I am not angry or upset about anything. :wink2: We don't even know if there is a new partner because he certainly is up to his old tricks again. I think the only thing that's clear is that he doesn't want to reveal any real information. :naughty:

Every time he releases an album he spins a story and this is his story. Some of it is perhaps true, some of it is vague and so open to interpretation it's hard to decipher the truth and some of it is likely fabricated altogether.

Even the story about the writer's block leading him to run off to Montréal is misleading. He was writing the French songs with Doriand a few weeks before he went to Montréal.

Yes, it was clear he needed a new story and this is his new story. This time he is also repeating that "22 yo I found from the internet" thing... :teehee:

thank you for finding the little vid :thumb_yello:

It´s funny how he always comes up with storys that doesn´t fit together:aah: .It seems to be his thing and it makes him more dramatic and stuff but for me it´s more entertaining then informative lately ;3

thank you for finding the little vid :thumb_yello:

It´s funny how he always comes up with storys that doesn´t fit together:aah: .It seems to be his thing and it makes him more dramatic and stuff but for me it´s more entertaining then informative lately ;3

See? He still entertains ladies!

See? He still entertains ladies!

Oh he's always been entertaining ladies in that respect. :naughty: I have a love/hate relationship with Mika's stories. I don't like seeing misinformation spread around, people being misled. But I do find it funny watching him tap dance and catching him out. :fisch:

Thanks for posting! :huglove:

Because of the Showcase that evening, I missed it on tv...

Thank you for the Link! We heard about this last night and were wondering how, what, when, etcetera!

Guess it was filmed on monday...

I guess you are right: on sunday he was travelling from Paris to Amsterdam and I read something about a press day on Monday.

Oh he's always been entertaining ladies in that respect. :naughty: I have a love/hate relationship with Mika's stories. I don't like seeing misinformation spread around, people being misled. But I do find it funny watching him tap dance and catching him out. :fisch:

Really. What would we do without Gertrude and three red washing machines? :fisch: