Mika on TF1 - French news 15/09/12

camille*

There was a report about Mika on the news on TF1 tonight

Thanks Milda for uploading on Youtube

[YOUTUBE]CApIlh2r8Eg[/YOUTUBE]

Translation:

His music spread all over the planet like wildfire, and this Summer, the whole of France has danced on Celebrate. A joyful and colourful song, like this district where Mika wanted to meet us. He lives here in London, far away from the spotlights, in this city that saw him growing up. English, French, Mika jumps from one language to the other just like he conjugates sounds, sometimes electro, often spruce, always complex.

'I make pop music inspired by the 70s, 80s, even by the 60s. For me there's a way of making pop music full of melodies in a very artistic way.'

This 3rd album is without a doubt the most personal one. 'The Origin of Love' gave it its title. A song written in an hour just getting off a plane in Montreal. The start of a musical and sentimental adventure, because Mika is in love.

'I wanted to take this feeling and bottle it. I broke the wall between my music and my personal life. And it liberated me a lot. It means that during 7 months, I sat at the piano and everyday I had something to say.'

A liberation, a blissful feeling, maybe the real transition to adulthood, at 29 years old, Mika doesn't hide himself behind characters anymore, but he keeps all his freshness.

Edited by camille*

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a report about Mika on the news on TF1 tonight

http://videos.tf1.fr/jt-we/le-20-heures-du-15-septembre-2012-7527304.html

Around 32min in this video... I hope it works for everybody

I'm translating in a minute

My mother called me right on time, I could see it right after the BBC dance thing xD I loved when he played Karen on the piano :blush-anim-cl:

So does the video work outside of France?

Anyway here is the translation :wink2:

His music spread all over the planet like wildfire, and this Summer, the whole of France has danced on Celebrate. A joyful and colourful song, like this district where Mika wanted to meet us. He lives here in London, far away from the spotlights, in this city that saw him growing up. English, French, Mika jumps from one language to the other just like he conjugates sounds, sometimes electro, often spruce, always complex.

'I make pop music inspired by the 70s, 80s, even by the 60s. For me there's a way of making pop music full of melodies in a very artistic way.'

This 3rd album is without a doubt the most personal one. 'The Origin of Love' gave it its title. A song written in an hour just getting off a plane in Montreal. The start of a musical and sentimental adventure, because Mika is in love.

'I wanted to take this feeling and bottle it. I broke the wall between my music and my personal life. And it liberated me a lot. It means that during 7 months, I sat at the piano and everyday I had something to say.'

A liberation, a blissful feeling, maybe the real transition to adulthood, at 29 years old, Mika doesn't hide himself behind characters anymore, but he keeps all his freshness.

So does the video work outside of France?

Anyway here is the translation :wink2:

It works perfectly :thumb_yello: Thank you for translation :huglove: I'm gonna upload the clip on youtube, can I put your translation in description? :blush-anim-cl:

It isn't on Youtube anymore. Could somebody reupload it?

I'm sorry, the video got blocked and I had to remove it :sad:

But someone else already uploaded it, so it's not a problem anymore :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]6qeuHj5m9-s[/YOUTUBE]

Hi, Milda

:bow: Would you share your file via MediaFire ? http://www.mediafire.com/

I've downloaded your file via YouTube, but the quality isn't good.

I don't think the video I have has a better quality, it's not HQ or anything :no: But if you want to make sure, here it is :huglove:http://www.mediafire.com/?ldu3swd5myrynli

• 2 weeks later...