Mika @ Life4You - 23/09/'12 (Dutch interview + Celebrate)

NowTheDreamsWontDo

Wow, I was bouncing up and down before the tv when I saw some of you on tv!

I'm so glad you all get the change to get in and meet Mika afterwards!

Although I couldn't be there, I just feel warm and fuzzy inside for you guys :hug:

Downloadlinks to my HD recording (download all four and extract only the .zip file. the .zip.002, .zip.003 & .zip.004 files will be extracted as well then)

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.002

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.003

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.004

I could open the 1st file, but could not open other 002, 003, 004. I don't know why.... :dunno:

I could open the 1st file, but could not open other 002, 003, 004. I don't know why.... :dunno:

same problem for me : I can open the files :dunno:

It usually works like this: You've got 4 files, .zip or .zip.001 and then 2, 3 and 4. Now you put them in the same folder, and extract the first one. Then the computer automatically extracts the other three with it and creates one +- 750 MB avi file :) So you don't actually have to open the other three files!

I'm in class now (break) but I have the video cut in three parts at home so I could put it on vimeo, but now I only have the first part up and it won't let me do the others until next monday XD I could upload these to mediafire as well. No need for extracting then.

It usually works like this: You've got 4 files, .zip or .zip.001 and then 2, 3 and 4. Now you put them in the same folder, and extract the first one. Then the computer automatically extracts the other three with it and creates one +- 750 MB avi file :) So you don't actually have to open the other three files!

I'm in class now (break) but I have the video cut in three parts at home so I could put it on vimeo, but now I only have the first part up and it won't let me do the others until next monday XD I could upload these to mediafire as well. No need for extracting then.

oh please! post it on vimeo. or youtube i can't watch it on dailymotion :sneaky2:

oh please! post it on vimeo. or youtube i can't watch it on dailymotion :sneaky2:

The first part of three is on vimeo. The rest I wish I could post, but there is a 500MB Upload limit which I've already used more than half of. I've posted the whole thing on youtube, but that got deleted. I will post download links that don't need to be extracted as soon as I get home, so check again in an hour or so :)

Edited by NowTheDreamsWontDo

the same for me :(

I've posted an explanation just a few posts before, hope that helps :P

EDIT: I'm sorry guys, I need to find another way to upload this, because vimeo won't let me upload anymore and I can't upload the video in three parts to mediafire because then they would still be too big, nor cut them in half as that would ruin Celebrate or the quality. Give me a minute to figure it out. In the meantime, if anybody's got a mikatube account they don't mind me using, let me know :)

Edited by NowTheDreamsWontDo

Mika is going to be giving an interview at Live4You on channel RTL4 (note for the Dutchies, because I didn't know it had changed its name XD: The show with Carlo & Irene that used to be Life & Cooking) and sing Celebrate tomorrow evening, Sunday the 23rd of September at 17.25, which is 16:25 GMT.

I will be recording, uploading & translating. I should even be able to get it up the same night. Yes, have actually figured out how to record in HD and get it up on Youtube since the last time he was on Dutch tv ;)

-----------------------------------------

Official link:

http://www.rtl.nl/components/huistuinkeuken/life4you/seizoen_04/aflevering_05/Mika.xml

Translation:

We are having a party with singer[-songwriter] Mika who will be singing his new single Celebrate! Mika has released a brand-new album. In two years time he compiled an album and flew all over the world to put together the impressive list of collaborating artists himself, which also includes talented, unsigned artists as well.

Mika is a Lebanese-British singer[-songwriter]. In 2007 he broke through worldwide with hits taken off his album Life in Cartoon Motion. In The Netherlands he had a number 1 hit called Relax, Take It Easy.

-----------------------------------------

My HD recording (subtitles will be added tonight 24-09)

Downloadlinks to my HD recording (download all four and extract only the .zip file. the .zip.002, .zip.003 & .zip.004 files will be extracted as well then)

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.002

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.003

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.004

Thank you very much for all your work!! :flowers2:

I have a question please: the videos on dailymotion and vimeo are out of sync, is the original out of sync as well?

On mikatube you can't upload files bigger than 100 Mb

Thank you very much for all your work!! :flowers2:

I have a question please: the videos on dailymotion and vimeo are out of sync, is the original out of sync as well?

On mikatube you can't upload files bigger than 100 Mb

You're welcome.

The original original is perfect, but as soon as I convert it to avi it goes out of sync. Hadn't noticed that... I'm going to try and convert it again but it will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry. Am babysitting and not at home.

So Mikatube's out of the question as well... great :P

You're welcome.

The original original is perfect, but as soon as I convert it to avi it goes out of sync. Hadn't noticed that... I'm going to try and convert it again but it will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry. Am babysitting and not at home.

So Mikatube's out of the question as well... great :P

What if you upload it to Youtube and set it so that only people who have the link can watch it?

What if you upload it to Youtube and set it so that only people who have the link can watch it?

Do you know if that helps? I've thought about it, but as far as I know it's not people from RTL going hey, let's search for this and that video. Something to do with computers scanning videos for logos or something. But if you think that would help...