Mika @ Life4You - 23/09/'12 (Dutch interview + Celebrate)

NowTheDreamsWontDo

Mika is going to be giving an interview at Live4You on channel RTL4 (note for the Dutchies, because I didn't know it had changed its name XD: The show with Carlo & Irene that used to be Life & Cooking) and sing Celebrate tomorrow evening, Sunday the 23rd of September at 17.25, which is 16:25 GMT.

I will be recording, uploading & translating. I should even be able to get it up the same night. Yes, have actually figured out how to record in HD and get it up on Youtube since the last time he was on Dutch tv ;)

-----------------------------------------

Official link:

http://www.rtl.nl/components/huistuinkeuken/life4you/seizoen_04/aflevering_05/Mika.xml

Translation:

We are having a party with singer[-songwriter] Mika who will be singing his new single Celebrate! Mika has released a brand-new album. In two years time he compiled an album and flew all over the world to put together the impressive list of collaborating artists himself, which also includes talented, unsigned artists as well.

Mika is a Lebanese-British singer[-songwriter]. In 2007 he broke through worldwide with hits taken off his album Life in Cartoon Motion. In The Netherlands he had a number 1 hit called Relax, Take It Easy.

-----------------------------------------

My HD recording (subtitles will be added asap)

Downloadlinks to my HD recording (download all four and extract only the .zip file. the .zip.002, .zip.003 & .zip.004 files will be extracted as well then)

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.002

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.003

Mika @ Life 4 You - 23 September 2012.zip.004

Edited by NowTheDreamsWontDo
  • Like 1

Waiting to go in or waiting to hopefully catch a glinse of him? Suppose that's the difference between being a devoted fan and an idiot :tongue2::teehee:

I do not let something as inconvenient as having no ticket stop me from getting in:mf_rosetinted:

Any live streams for this? Can't seem to find any...

Same :'( I hope someone can record it or that it will be posted online on their site afterwards...

I really don't think there are live streams for this, but I solemnly swear to upload. If HD doesn't work for some unforeseen reason (I know it does, but you never know), I'll download the video from the website and subtitle that like I did for the RTL Boulevard one.

Found this link for the streaming but I don't know if it's live or it shows old programs:

http://www.livestream.com/giro555

Someone from Netherland can controll it?

How did you fiiiiind this XD This is Telekids, which used to be presented by Carlo & Irene as well, but not for the last 13 years. Anyways, afraid this isn't going to do the trick :(

I really don't think there are live streams for this, but I solemnly swear to upload. If HD doesn't work for some unforeseen reason (I know it does, but you never know), I'll download the video from the website and subtitle that like I did for the RTL Boulevard one.

Thanks for your hard work :thumb_yello:

The 'idiots' were all in :thumb_yello: Some in the audience, some in VIP area and the side of the stage.

Niiiice! I'm uploading as we speak ;) Did Mika come back/up in conversation at all after he performed? I have recorded it, but not seen it since I had to cook dinner. Would be a lot faster if I didn't have to watch it now :)