Mika's Sister fell out from the window ..

ängi

Well.. i found this.. In our newspapers.. From Monday's paper.. Basically it talks a bit about Paloma's accident and recovery.. a little bit what Mika went through.. New album.. Mostly it's about what you all know..

so.. My question is..

Though you all know that story.. Almost.. Do you want me to translate it or not? :original:

IMG_0505copy.jpg

It's also in here

http://ohtuleht.ee/494459

but it's longer in the newspaper

Edited by ängi

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Christine OK, it was third floor!! (oh well, they actually call it fourth floor). Now that I´ve seen the pic I remembered why I thought it was only second floor, it was cause I was talking to someone (can´t remember who) and we thought that the window from that floor was too little as to let a person sit on it and we thought it must have been from the one below.

Sorry, it was like ages ago and I´m getting old :aah:

@Christine OK, it was third floor!! (oh well, they actually call it fourth floor). Now that I´ve seen the pic I remembered why I thought it was only second floor, it was cause I was talking to someone (can´t remember who) and we thought that the window from that floor was too little as to let a person sit on it and we thought it must have been from the one below.

Sorry, it was like ages ago and I´m getting old :aah:

Ummm.....:aah: Uummm..:aah:

okay..:aah:

Thanks for posting Angi. Did they interview Mika or do you think they just got this information from other news sources? I guess you shouldn't go to the trouble of translating it if they just took the story from other papers. :aah:

@Christine OK, it was third floor!! (oh well, they actually call it fourth floor).

This is what I was trying to say yesterday. North Americans call that the 4th floor because there are 4 storeys between the actual physical ground and the roof. I really can't adjust to the concept that the ground floor is not the first floor. It's a floor and it's the first one so how can it not be the first floor? :lmfao:

we thought that the window from that floor was too little as to let a person sit on it and we thought it must have been from the one below.

No the windows are only small relative to the windows on the lower floors because the ceilings on the lower floors are really high (like 4+ metres). This is one of the flats on the upper floor of the street I lived on.

photo_28671_10.jpg

You can see the windows go from about knee-height to just a few inches from the ceiling. But if you compare it to pics from the outside the upper floor windows look really small.

photo_28671_15.jpg

There seems to be ore about the accident than the album in the papers...

Yes this why I don't understand everyone getting upset when they talk about Mika coming out. At least it's sort of related to his album because he talks about his relationship, etc. All this talk about his sister's accident is even more irrelevant. :dunno:

@Christine Whoa!! Never would have guessed that floors could be 4+!!!! :shocked: why that high?!?! Mika must be the tallest guy in London and he is not even 2 metres tall :shun:

:lmfao:

Ok, I understand now that the windows are not small. It´s just that the first floors´ windows are HUGE and so, in comparison, the one in the highest level seems small. Thank you!

Thanks for posting Angi. Did they interview Mika or do you think they just got this information from other news sources? I guess you shouldn't go to the trouble of translating it if they just took the story from other papers. :aah:

:

No probs..=) but um... Well.. it wasn't a proper interview.. SOME things are from other sources.. but umm.. I guess I'll translate it though. =) SO you can all read it even if you know everything already =)

If they say something new, I thank you if you tell us

Thank you!: wub2:

:wub2:

This is what I was trying to say yesterday. North Americans call that the 4th floor because there are 4 storeys between the actual physical ground and the roof. I really can't adjust to the concept that the ground floor is not the first floor. It's a floor and it's the first one so how can it not be the first floor? :lmfao:

No the windows are only small relative to the windows on the lower floors because the ceilings on the lower floors are really high (like 4+ metres). This is one of the flats on the upper floor of the street I lived on.

photo_28671_10.jpg

You can see the windows go from about knee-height to just a few inches from the ceiling. But if you compare it to pics from the outside the upper floor windows look really small.

photo_28671_15.jpg

Yes this why I don't understand everyone getting upset when they talk about Mika coming out. At least it's sort of related to his album because he talks about his relationship, etc. All this talk about his sister's accident is even more irrelevant. :dunno:

Tbh, I wish the news people would shut up about Paloma's accident now. It's over now and she's doing great. That's all the news people shoud be thinking of, the fact that she's recovered. Talking about the details, what floor she fell from, the railings, and all of that, it's like re-living it, and I don't like that kind of thing. They need to give it a rest, forever.

good images OMGod! it´s like less light and more independent flat.

She have a great lucky for be alive and can move.

I hope that her nervous are well now. it´s very hard all this.

Frankly the situation is black and white.

Because i in the same situation in my dreams i went gone to fall the hole inside....equal-

Edited by mer

Tbh, I wish the news people would shut up about Paloma's accident now. It's over now and she's doing great. That's all the news people shoud be thinking of, the fact that she's recovered. Talking about the details, what floor she fell from, the railings, and all of that, it's like re-living it, and I don't like that kind of thing. They need to give it a rest, forever.

Actually the article says that she's starting to get better. And they probably wont give it a rest until she completely walks again etc. Sorry.. Just my opinion

Actually the article says that she's starting to get better. And they probably wont give it a rest until she completely walks again etc. Sorry.. Just my opinion

You mean they won't give it a rest until Mika stops talking about it. :wink2:

Goodness knows. I have this problem every day trying to get to lessons. :aah:

You mean they won't give it a rest until Mika stops talking about it. :wink2:

The emphasis of his story has been shifting from 'I fell in love and it changed my life' to 'my sister fell out of a window and it changed my life', hasn't it?

The emphasis of his story has been shifting from 'I fell in love and it changed my life' to 'my sister fell out of a window and it changed my life', hasn't it?

Maybe because the first one is not very plausible. :naughty:

Mika himself doesn't stop talking about the accident either..He himself brings the subject up again and again. Just saying....