• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. I have a cold and I can't breathe.:mf_rosetinted: I didn't go to school today and I'm not going on Monday either. Four days. I can survive, right?

And hey.:hug: What's up? :hug:

Oh is it that bad? :huh: Well yes, you have internet and tv :das: xD

I'm happy because I finally made the call :aah: And now there's 3 spiders in my room, plus one dead butterfly thing :mf_rosetinted:

Oh is it that bad? :huh: Well yes, you have internet and tv :das: xD

I'm happy because I finally made the call :aah: And now there's 3 spiders in my room, plus one dead butterfly thing :mf_rosetinted:

I've had worse.:aah: But it's annoying, since I actually WANT to go to school. No, I'm not crazy. True that.:das:

What call? :blink: Just clean the bloody thing before you wake up covered in spider webs! :aah:

I've had worse.:aah: But it's annoying, since I actually WANT to go to school. No, I'm not crazy. True that.:das:

What call? :blink: Just clean the bloody thing before you wake up covered in spider webs! :aah:

But still you're home from school! :aah: Because of :das: ? xD I never said you were crazy I like school too :teehee:

I'm going to Umeå in November and I had to call someone to book my tickets, and I hate to call people I don't know. :mf_rosetinted: True, I guess I better start now :mf_rosetinted: xD

But still you're home from school! :aah: Because of :das: ? xD I never said you were crazy I like school too :teehee:

I'm going to Umeå in November and I had to call someone to book my tickets, and I hate to call people I don't know. :mf_rosetinted: True, I guess I better start now :mf_rosetinted: xD

No comment.:aah:Yeah, I know, just making sure. :aah:

Dafuq is that? :aah: And of course, you're Swedish.:mikacool: xD You do that. xD

I like it, specially Mika's rap :teehee:

Really? Wow. :aah:

Food is good. I like food.:mf_rosetinted:

I have a cold, so I'm sitting here, blowing my nose and getting high on cold medicine.:pinkbow:

What kinda food you like? :das:

Getting high on cold medicine :aah: Everyone has had a cold recently. I swear, EVERYONE.

What kinda food you like? :das:

Getting high on cold medicine :aah: Everyone has had a cold recently. I swear, EVERYONE.

The edible kind.:das:And no meat.:mf_rosetinted:

I was the last one to crack. Both my parents and grandparents have it and they now infected me. Because f*ck my recently obtained social life, that's why. :mf_rosetinted::aah: