• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I should be able to hang around,just he better be not too long as it will be cold :aah:

I waited like one hour, I think, from the time he went backstage to the time he came out. But I was lucky since he came out just 2 minutes before I really had to go! :wub2:

I waited like one hour, I think, from the time he went backstage to the time he came out. But I was lucky since he came out just 2 minutes before I really had to go! :wub2:

Awww. Well I'm staying at a hotel for the night so I won't need to rush off for a train or bus but it's really stupid how like the last train is 11:15pm,I probably won't get out till after then,think the bus is a bit later but it will all be on Sunday service since it's Sunday. I am at a hotel that is like a five minute walk away from the venue :aah:

When I see them Imma cry tears of JOY :tears:

Of cours you're going to! And then don't forget to tell me everything and show me pictures and stuff :teehee:

if you aren't too busy, you can join me in FlockDraw :mf_rosetinted:http://flockdraw.com/NutellaRain

Actually I have, but screw that :aah:

yep... :aah:

that's what i meant :aah: life is going well, or i think so.:aah: you? :teehee:

:naughty:

:aah: Well just a bit worried for the future and I'm still sad Monday is over :tears: But otherwise I guess I'm good :teehee:

Awww. Well I'm staying at a hotel for the night so I won't need to rush off for a train or bus but it's really stupid how like the last train is 11:15pm,I probably won't get out till after then,think the bus is a bit later but it will all be on Sunday service since it's Sunday. I am at a hotel that is like a five minute walk away from the venue :aah:

Well I could have stayed longer but that wouldn't haven been fair to my parents to pick me up later than 1 am :teehee: But that's great then you'll be able to stay as long as you want :wink2:

:lmfao:

BAM.

A60NlqkCIAEd4xe.jpg

Well I could have stayed longer but that wouldn't haven been fair to my parents to pick me up later than 1 am :teehee: But that's great then you'll be able to stay as long as you want :wink2:

Aw haha don't think my dad would like to do that would be well past his bed time :lmfao: exactly why I went and booked a hotel,I missed my chance last time so not missing him this time :naughty:

BAM.

A60NlqkCIAEd4xe.jpg

Aw haha don't think my dad would like to do that would be well past his bed time :lmfao: exactly why I went and booked a hotel,I missed my chance last time so not missing him this time :naughty:

It's past my dad's too and he had to work the day after :naughty: I understand that, now I get why people are flying all around the world to see him :teehee: