You dated in 3rd grade? I still don't date! :naughty:

Well ya know it wasn't anything serious :naughty: but I haven't dated since that so yeah I'm not boy crazy , but with all the ugly pieces of crap I have in my class you kinda have to make with what you have :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know almost all the choreography...Oops :mf_rosetinted: and I know everything that happens in the DVD, what the other cats are doing and stuff :aah: super big fan

Wow! It's been awhile for me but I really love it. Want to watch again now, but I have a lot of school work :mf_rosetinted: dammit :mf_rosetinted:

hi Grace :hug:

What's up? :teehee:

Well ya know it wasn't anything serious :naughty: but I haven't dated since that so yeah I'm not boy crazy , but with all the ugly pieces of crap I have in my class you kinda have to make with what you have :aah:

XD I suppose you're right. Just work within boundaries :roftl:

What's up? :teehee:

XD I suppose you're right. Just work within boundaries :roftl:

nothing much' date=' staying over for a night at Allu's place you? :hug:

Aw, I miss people from MFC all the time :huglove::huglove: I know how you feel. And we'll always be here for you :wink2:

:hug: this just weird feeling, you kind of are strangers, but still you aren't, you are my friends. :hug:

nothing much, staying over for a night at Allu's place you? :hug:

:hug: this just weird feeling, you kind of are strangers, but still you aren't, you are my friends. :hug:

Staying over :teehee: xD Nothing much, watching tv :naughty:

I know! I have to meet all of you one day. :3