• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, you're gonna go north to do math? How..fun? :roftl: And you poor thing.:itsok: xD

When I get up, lunch from 3-6pm and dinner whenever I feel like it. xD I'm so smart.:mikacool:

Gawd, do I have to spell it out? :aah:

What is? :aah:

Yes, I don't care about the math I just want to go north and hopefully see some snow :aah: I can continue whining then? xD I have to take two plans too :aah:

I meen in school :aah: Yes you are :mf_rosetinted: xD

Is it that bad? :aah:

:aah:

Aww. :3 She really is, and in my opinion, the less makeup she wears, the more beautiful she is. :teehee:

Awwwww my baby. :333333

Haha that is true,she doesn't wear much make up in a few pictures of her when we first saw her with her brown wig and she still looked amazing :wub2: So jealous of my mum's friend,she got to see her down in London :tears:

:lmfao:

Yes, I don't care about the math I just want to go north and hopefully see some snow :aah: I can continue whining then? xD I have to take two plans too :aah:

I meen in school :aah: Yes you are :mf_rosetinted: xD

Is it that bad? :aah:

Oh good, you got me worried there. xDDD And I want snow too!!!! Whine along. xD That's fun, I like planes. :3

Well, we have recess after the second lesson, which means either at 9:05am or 3:05pm. So you can eat then if you want to. Or you could just buy your food whenever and carry it with you and eat at one of the 5min breaks. Or just stay hungry. xD

It's a rap.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha that is true,she doesn't wear much make up in a few pictures of her when we first saw her with her brown wig and she still looked amazing :wub2: So jealous of my mum's friend,she got to see her down in London :tears:

:lmfao:

Don't worry, you'll see her soon too.:hug:

This is creepy :mf_rosetinted:

tumblr_mbfcbjTYAJ1qkvbwso1_500.png

I think it's cool. :3

Oh good, you got me worried there. xDDD And I want snow too!!!! Whine along. xD That's fun, I like planes. :3

Well, we have recess after the second lesson, which means either at 9:05am or 3:05pm. So you can eat then if you want to. Or you could just buy your food whenever and carry it with you and eat at one of the 5min breaks. Or just stay hungry. xD

It's a rap.:mf_rosetinted:

I actually like math :fisch: xD This is my forecast for the fall and winter. :mf_rosetinted:

October: Keep on raining

November: A little less rainy but still rain every day

December: Too hot so no snow, instead rain

January: More rain

February: Maybe some snow that will melt the next day

Okay I'll do xD Me too, just that I've never had to change plane, and not on my own :aah:

What, you don't have lunch? :shocked:

Yeah so what, it's funny :aah:

Edited by Lilasko

I actually like math :fisch: xD This is my forecast for the fall and winter. :mf_rosetinted:

October: Keep on raining

November: A little less rainy but still rain every day

December: Too hot so no snow, instead rain

January: More rain

February: Maybe some snow that will melt the next day

Okay I'll do xD Me too, just that I've never had to change plane, and not on my own :aah:

What, you don't have lunch? :shocked:

Yeah so what, it's funny :aah:

Oooohtay then...xDD Oh poor thing. xD I like rain, but I couldn't survive without snow. :teehee:

You're 18, deal with it! :aah:

Okay, I just copied this from Grace's and mine convo from yesterday. :aah:

Well we have like a little shop at school which has everything: pastry (baked fresh every morning), snacks, drinks...

And we can also go completely outside of the school and go to the few nearby stores/bakeries/cafes

I'd rather call it depressing.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah but still creepy xD

True that. xD

Oooohtay then...xDD Oh poor thing. xD I like rain, but I couldn't survive without snow. :teehee:

You're 18, deal with it! :aah:

Okay, I just copied this from Grace's and mine convo from yesterday. :aah:

Well we have like a little shop at school which has everything: pastry (baked fresh every morning), snacks, drinks...

And we can also go completely outside of the school and go to the few nearby stores/bakeries/cafes

I'd rather call it depressing.:mf_rosetinted:

True that. xD

:aah: Well that's happen when you get one meter of snow both 2010 and 2010. Then it's a looong time until you get some snow again :aah:

No :mf_rosetinted: xD

You talked about it too xD

In other words you don't have lunch, not even lunch break :mf_rosetinted:

Nooo it sweet :teehee:

because we're going on an excursion :mf_rosetinted: class trip. :mf_rosetinted: at 7 we're leaving so I must be at school at 7:30. :mf_rosetinted:

And you're complaining because you're going on an excursion? Dafuq is wrong with you woman? :mikacool:

:aah : Well that's happen when you get one meter of snow both 2010 and 2010. Then it's a looong time until you get some snow again :aah:

No :mf_rosetinted: xD

You talked about it too xD

In other words you don't have lunch, not even lunch break :mf_rosetinted:

Nooo it sweet :teehee:

:shun:

About what? xD

I just told you we have a 15min break after the second lesson! :aah: And no, we don't have that 'you have to sit down, shut the f*ck up and eat whatever a fat lady puts on your plate' thing. One of the few reasons I like this country. So you either:

a) bring money and buy lunch

b) bring lunch to school (but nobody does that)

or c) go to a cafe if you're really fast and not worried about being late for class

I strongly disagree.:mf_rosetinted:

And you're complaining because you're going on an excursion? Dafuq is wrong with you woman? :mikacool:

:shun:

About what? xD

I just told you we have a 15min break after the second lesson! :aah: And no, we don't have that 'you have to sit down, shut the f*ck up and eat whatever a fat lady puts on your plate' thing. One of the few reasons I like this country. So you either:

a) bring money and buy lunch

b) bring lunch to school (but nobody does that)

or c) go to a cafe if you're really fast and not worried about being late for class

I strongly disagree.:mf_rosetinted:

about lunch? :aah:

That's 9 am no one eats lunch at 9 am! And we have 15 minutes breaks to, you don't have time to eat in 15 minutes :mf_rosetinted: And really do you think we have that? :roftl:

I would have literary died :mf_rosetinted:

okay :teehee:

about lunch? :aah:

That's 9 am no one eats lunch at 9 am! And we have 15 minutes breaks to, you don't have time to eat in 15 minutes :mf_rosetinted: And really do you think we have that? :roftl:

I would have literary died :mf_rosetinted:

okay :teehee:

I have? :aah:

Because it's breakfast! :aah: You eat lunch after school! :aah: I know, even less time when you have to stand in line to get your lunch. Or breakfast. Or whatever.:mf_rosetinted::aah: Yes. :aah:

I have? :aah:

Because it's breakfast! :aah: You eat lunch after school! :aah: I know, even less time when you have to stand in line to get your lunch. Or breakfast. Or whatever.:mf_rosetinted::aah: Yes. :aah:

Just ignore it :aah:

So you don't eat breakfast before school? :aah: Yes especially if it's a long queue :aah: We don't :roftl:

Just ignore it :aah:

So you don't eat breakfast before school? :aah: Yes especially if it's a long queue :aah: We don't :roftl:

Okay.:aah:

Well some people do, but I don't. I really can't be bothered to get up at 5.30am to eat breakfast which I'd probably throw up in the bus.:aah: Well then what do you have? :aah:

Okay.:aah:

Well some people do, but I don't. I really can't be bothered to get up at 5.30am to eat breakfast which I'd probably throw up in the bus.:aah: Well then what do you have? :aah:

:roftl: But how early do you get up? :aah: First of all you don't have to eat if you won't. Well anyway you got to the refectory take your plate choose what vegetables you want to eat and put them on your plate. After that you choose if you want to eat the vegetarian alternative or the main course (and often there are one more dish to choose from than that) You take as much of the food as you want, no one gives the food to you or tell you how much you have to eat. You can see it like a buffé. After that you get what you want to drink (milk, water or carbonated water) and then you sit down at whatever table you want to. And yeah if you want there are several varieties of crisp bread to eat (with butter ofc) And when it's soupe you get bread and ham or cheese etc. :mf_rosetinted: xD

:roftl: But how early do you get up? :aah: First of all you don't have to eat if you won't. Well anyway you got to the refectory take your plate choose what vegetables you want to eat and put them on your plate. After that you choose if you want to eat the vegetarian alternative or the main course (and often there are one more dish to choose from than that) You take as much of the food as you want, no one gives the food to you or tell you how much you have to eat. You can see it like a buffé. After that you get what you want to drink (milk, water or carbonated water) and then you sit down at whatever table you want to. And yeah if you want there are several varieties of crisp bread to eat (with butter ofc) And when it's soupe you get bread and ham or cheese etc. :mf_rosetinted: xD

6am when I go in the morning and 8.30 or 9am when I go in the afternoon, because of homework and stuff. And when I go in the afternoon, I have both breakfast and lunch at home, and then like a snack at school. And that's still lame, because you get a way bigger choice of food here.:mf_rosetinted:

6am when I go in the morning and 8.30 or 9am when I go in the afternoon, because of homework and stuff. And when I go in the afternoon, I have both breakfast and lunch at home, and then like a snack at school. And that's still lame, because you get a way bigger choice of food here.:mf_rosetinted:

6am that's quite early. 8.30 and 9am are much nicer times to wake up at :naughty: xD

No because I would say we have a bigger choice, because if you don't want to eat the schools food then you can just buy food in the cafeteria, bring your own or go and eat somewhere in town, or just don't eat. :mf_rosetinted: