http://www.thewave.co.uk/

https://twitter.com/964thewave

Eriko has recorded it, thank you very much!! :flowers2:

commonsoundcloud.gifSoundCloud

WAV file (3.69 MB)

AUDIO file MP3 (18.18MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ppqkcz31915yw5

30m 964thewave ‏@964thewave

How does @Phil_Hoyles follow a chat with @mikasounds ?? With the current #WaveHot10 #1! @OfficialAdele plays next

49m 964thewave ‏@964thewave

@Phil_Hoyles: @mikasounds on the show next! #celebrate

1h 964thewave ‏@964thewave

Calling all #Mika fans. He joins @Phil_Hoyles in about twenty mins! Tune in online, DAB or via the IOS or Android app! @mikasounds

2h 964thewave ‏@964thewave

@Phil_Hoyles talks to #Mika on the show, today! @mikasounds @MikaFanClub

Edited by mari62
adding d/l link

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks girls for sharing this! I hope he has this exciting sounding show ready for Copenhagen this month :aah::wub2:

He hasn't had much time to prepare his new show and the venues in Oct/Nove/Dec are quite small? It's possible he is already planning and talking about his big tour. We will see. But it all sounds exciting! :wub2:

He hasn't had much time to prepare his new show and the venues in Oct/Nove/Dec are quite small? It's possible he is already planning and talking about his big tour. We will see. But it all sounds exciting! :wub2:

Yeah, these gigs this year seem to be smaller shows, but we'll have a great time in Copenhagen for sure :wub2: Can't wait, I'm sure these shows will be awesome too. I just hope they're not in the same style as the summer ones, some difference would be nice :)

Yeah, these gigs this year seem to be smaller shows, but we'll have a great time in Copenhagen for sure :wub2: Can't wait, I'm sure these shows will be awesome too. I just hope they're not in the same style as the summer ones, some difference would be nice :)

Small shows are always the best ones :wub2: Big ones are good in their own way and I'm super excited to see his new stage set etc., but small shows are something to die for. I don't care if he is using the old set, I just want to hear the new songs, can't wait :fangurl:

Thanks so much for recording and sharing! I really appreciate that you put these things on soundcloud, because I just can't download everything -- I'd have to buy a whole new computer just for MIKA! :wink2:

Thanks so much for recording and sharing! I really appreciate that you put these things on soundcloud, because I just can't download everything -- I'd have to buy a whole new computer just for MIKA! :wink2:
you could get yourself an External Hard Drive instead :wink2:

I have an external-hdd ( capacity : 2TB ) for MIKA ! :wink2: