Is MIKA Coming to Anywhere Else in CA after LA?

Toothpaste

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to check... I wanted to go to the concert in LA tonight so bad, but my mom wouldn't let me and I'm really upset right now. LA is 4 hours away and its a school night. :tears: I started listening to MIKA early last year and his music and story really helped with my depression and self mutilation and even thoughts of suicide, so going to this concert would have meant the world to me. Also, is anyone going to the concert tonight? Just wondering.

Not this year -- though he's said that he'll be back to the States next year for a longer tour. :thumb_yello:

his he come to Canada? or its next year for canada too??

He said that he'll come back to Canada too. :wink2: It was suppose to be before Christmas but finally I guess it will be in 2013.

his he come to Canada? or its next year for canada too??

He said he will do Canada when he comes to the US again, so next year.

He also said they are doing a wax statue of him in Montreal so maybe he will be there for a ceremony. :naughty:

He also said they are doing a wax statue of him in Montreal so maybe he will be there for a ceremony. :naughty:

Really? I haven't heard anything about that, must have missed somehow. Is this for real or was it one of Mika's stories? If it's true, I hope it's gonna look better than the one in France, that thing is ugly and nothing like Mika :aah:

Really? I haven't heard anything about that, must have missed somehow. Is this for real or was it one of Mika's stories? If it's true, I hope it's gonna look better than the one in France, that thing is ugly and nothing like Mika :aah:

He mentioned the wax museum to us on Tuesday when we met with him -- I don't think it's been announced anywhere yet. :)

He mentioned the wax museum to us on Tuesday when we met with him -- I don't think it's been announced anywhere yet. :)

It has to be true then, Mika usually lies to journalists, not fans :teehee:

I asked him if he would be at an induction ceremony and he said yes if they'd have him. :naughty:

Guy was saying though that this wax museum is only set to open next year so if they are opening it with dozens of figures already in place I guess it won't be like what happened in Paris. But I guess he could be invited to the general opening of the museum itself.

I asked him if he would be at an induction ceremony and he said yes if they'd have him. :naughty:

Guy was saying though that this wax museum is only set to open next year so if they are opening it with dozens of figures already in place I guess it won't be like what happened in Paris. But I guess he could be invited to the general opening of the museum itself.

Grevin is opening a museum in Montreal in May 2013...