Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Hmmmm...

:lmao:

True story

WOO BRACES! just like me :aah: I want to see them when you'll have 'em! You're still with the same guy you told me about a couple months earlier? does bf mean boyfriend or bestfriend ?? :naughty: I'm extremely busy this week too! Ugh, I even have 2 days with no school and they are filled humphhhhh...

Hmm yeah there will be pics of me anyway come the weekend :mf_rosetinted: Yes I am and I am talking about boyfriend :aah: Aww it sucks :huh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wooo, you're really good at hiding! Actually I don't often talk about him, it's mostly because before I closed my twitter, I had alot of followers and people used to chichat about my tweets, so yeah sometimes I tweeted about Mika, this is how everybody knew that I was a fan :aah: But I won't be like: "hey I'm Raya and I like Mika" as a self-presentation let's say :aah:

Ah I see, well I talk about him with my best friend, because we have a deal. I talk about Mika and she talkes about her idols :aah: And then one of my classmates and my family know, but that's it. I guess if anyone asked what kind of music I listened to I would say Mika, but so far no one asked and I feel the same as you. I don't need to tell the world: Hello look at me, I loooove Mika xD

True story

Hmm yeah there will be pics of me anyway come the weekend :mf_rosetinted: Yes I am and I am talking about boyfriend :aah: Aww it sucks :huh:

Blankies for the homeless , blankies for the homeless . Mommy's making blakies for the homelesssss!

I'm at the library because I needed to get out of the house... I almost got into an accident on the way over here because apparently I can't drive with heels on. :bored:

Oh, I know that feeling. I also still have problems driving with heels on.

It's like you don't feel the pedals in the same way :s

Lucky you didn't actually get into an accident :wink2:

i would like to say a little goodbye for now, i don't have much time until school ends, so you won't see me for a while. I'll still come to check some threads and etc, but i won't be here for long. So see you on 21st of December or maybe bit earlier if i have time. :wink2::hug:

Oh Annu :tears: But I guess I understand you, it's pretty much dead here now. See you the 21st and I'm looking forward to the card :teehee::huglove:

i would like to say a little goodbye for now, i don't have much time until school ends, so you won't see me for a while. I'll still come to check some threads and etc, but i won't be here for long. So see you on 21st of December or maybe bit earlier if i have time. :wink2::hug:

Aww Annu..Bye,I will miss you.:hug:

awww :sad: see you soon soon :bye: