Mika @ Paul de Leeuw Christmas Special - Almere NL

AnnaMariaPetra

When I went to Brussels, I just took the normal train from Amsterdam to Brussels. It doesn't take that much longer and it's half the price. I know they were talking about cancelling it though, so not sure if it's still running then.

thanks for the tip ... looked it up and you can still go by normal train, but it takes several changes and a lot more time, so that's not really an option, as I still have to take another train to go to Brussels, which takes me some extra 45 minutes

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this far from Amsterdam ?

I'm not sure where it is, but my guess is either Almere (where the last show was filmed) or Hilversum (where almost all TV in the Netherlands is filmed). Hilversum is 21 minutes from Amsterdam, Almere 51, both by train.

I'm not sure where it is, but my guess is either Almere (where the last show was filmed) or Hilversum (where almost all TV in the Netherlands is filmed). Hilversum is 21 minutes from Amsterdam, Almere 51, both by train.

It's Almere but aren't there different places to go to. I saw something with filming so I think that must be the place.

It's in Almere.. And the show is from 1.30 to 4.15 the lady told me at the telephone..

And the studio is just a 5 minute ride from my own house! :) So it would be so pitty if i cant be there because of work...

You could be suddenly ill :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna figure it out if I'm going I let you know so you can come with me if you want. I REALY wonna go, need it.

Better make sure you can get a ticket first - these shows have small audiences

Maybe we can organize some kind of carpool from Belgium??

I'd love to go, don't mind to go by car to Almere but it's a long drive to do alone.

mamaake?? SonjaD?

If someone can pick me up somewhere at a station I'm in (IF I still get a ticket on monday) and of course, I participate in the fuel cost. Nice idea to be with several people from Belgium.

Is this far from Amsterdam ?

It's a 30 minutes drive from Amsterdam. Don't know how long it will take by train.

But be aware of this fact: To order tickets you have to be a member of the broadcaster VARA. And it is not possible to become a member when living abroad.

It's a 30 minutes drive from Amsterdam. Don't know how long it will take by train.

But be aware: To order tickets you have to be a member of the broadcaster VARA. And it is not possible to become a member when living abroad.

I will try nevertheless ... saw that non-members can order tickets, but at a higher price ... but indeed, in that price the membership is included.

I will phone on monday and see what they say.

I will try nevertheless ... saw that non-members can order tickets, but at a higher price ... but indeed, in that price the membership is included.

I will phone on monday and see what they say.

Indeed: The higher price includes membership and you will need a Dutch adress and Dutch bankaccount to become a member!

Indeed: The higher price includes membership and you will need a Dutch adress and Dutch bankaccount to become a member!

So it's not possible to order tickets from Belgium? :dunno:

I do remember, at the Paul De Leeuw show here at VTM (not the one with Mika, it was another) but then people from the netherlands couldn't order. Damn! problem....

So it's not possible to order tickets from Belgium? :dunno:

I do remember, at the Paul De Leeuw show here at VTM (not the one with Mika, it was another) but then people from the netherlands couldn't order. Damn! problem....

If you can find a Dutchie who is willing to order your ticket and pay in advance and who is willing to lent you her/his adress it is possible (sorry, I can't do that, am very tight in the money at the moment).

If you can find a Dutchie who is willing to order your ticket and pay in advance and who is willing to lent you her/his adress it is possible (sorry, I can't do that, am very tight in the money at the moment).

I don't see the problem in transferring the money from a Belgian account ... with IBAN that should not be a problem! I will try anyway! I will keep you posted

I don't see the problem in transferring the money from a Belgian account ... with IBAN that should not be a problem! I will try anyway! I will keep you posted

I think the problem is not that it is impossible to transfer from Belgium, but that it is not allowed

They want to withdraw the money from your account. (automatische incasso).

Maybe we can organize some kind of carpool from Belgium??

I'd love to go, don't mind to go by car to Almere but it's a long drive to do alone.

mamaake?? SonjaD?

That's ok by me. If I can get a ticket! :aah: