MIKA in Reykjavik, Iceland December 18, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

Thank you tiibet for your video - this is what I was looking for :huglove:

And thanks to all of you for comforting me that I'm not the only one who almost lost consciousness during a meeting with him :) I had never experienced such a strange feeling before in my live. I couldn't control my brain! :shocked: I think scientific explanation of such a case would be a pretty good subject of a doctoral dissertation :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jola, please say a HUGE thank you to your boyfriend for the pics, they absolutely wonderful :flowers2:

Done! :)

I'm glad you like them. Do you remember what Mika said to my boyfriend? If I remember correctly it was: "You took a lot of photos of me". We do not know if he was unhappy of this fact or if he just noticed it from the stage and told us about it.

Done! :)

I'm glad you like them. Do you remember what Mika said to my boyfriend? If I remember correctly it was: "You took a lot of photos of me". We do not know if he was unhappy of this fact or if he just noticed it from the stage and told us about it.

Yes, he said something like that -- I think he was just letting you know that he noticed your boyfriend taking the photos, I don't think he was annoyed by it at all. :thumb_yello:

• 11 months later...

Just bumping this thread as I'm reminiscing. One year ago today... it was a fabulous experience, not just because of this amazing Mika gig, but also due to the beauty that I discovered is Reykjavik. I talk about Iceland often, and will definitely go back there one day, with or without Mika. :naughty:

Just bumping this thread as I'm reminiscing. One year ago today... it was a fabulous experience, not just because of this amazing Mika gig, but also due to the beauty that I discovered is Reykjavik. I talk about Iceland often, and will definitely go back there one day, with or without Mika. :naughty:

awww yes... the day you became Mika's camerawoman :naughty:

One year ago already??? my oh my... time flies!!

It is a nice message, wasn't it? :swoon:

Today is a year since i went to my first Mika gig, and thats also the reason i came here to MFC, only because of some weird urge, I felt myself compelled to go there and eventually managed to find a ticket when it was sold out! i wasn't even sure I would be going untill the day before and I'm so glad that i did cause it really was an incredible night for me, I never wanted it to end but it went by way to fast! I wish i could have met the MFCers who were there and Mika.

I loved reading through this thread and seeing how many of you like Iceland and want to come here :) but also made me regret not having stayed behind a bit more, I really felt like i shouldn't leave yet, I literally had to pull myself out the door :naughty: even though it wouldn't have been likely that I could have met him, thats also what I told myself that of course there was no way, i still should have liked to try and see were it would have led me.

But hopefully I will be able to go see many more gigs and meet MFCers in the future :)