Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you. :pinkbow: xD

It's not and I reeked of something like vinegar for a month and I *loathe* vinegar. :aah:

I'm not making you do anything, I just said I was too lazy to explain it all and that if you wanted to know (which, of course, you do as always), you should go to Wikipedia. :mikacool: AND STAHP THAT.

I KNOW. SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL FRHEGIU AND IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS TO FIND THE PERFECT GIF BUT IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE SHE'S SO PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HER AND HJGERGHRTILHGTIRGUIHIREUGOEŠARUIGŠJEGROPKITPĆHIMIOŠP0ICU8BT76497CU'Q389UNŠCMPIKGPIEAUVIXQLA6VFIZQB39CLNUCMVGH *BOOM*

Oh, that sucks then. :huh: It has to be, pretty much everything is online. xD

When I say you're making me, I mean I have no choice because you made me curious and I blame you. :roftl: and I can't STAHP THAT. They're so perfect. Sijfsjdosjdisjdojsdjidjsilwoalsokdwalmsjziakdjaizmsoajsisjakisjdojs.

3 hours of gif hunting? DEDICATION.

+1. :naughty: Mirrors are lovely, until you look at one. :aah:

:lmfao:

Good for taking photos with though,just look at the camera not that actual mirror:mf_rosetinted:

I remember seeing myself in the mirror and it was when my gum was still bleeding,I had blood all over the right side of my face,looked like a vampire:aah:

When I say you're making me' date=' I mean I have no choice because you made me curious and I blame you. :roftl: and I can't STAHP THAT. They're so perfect. Sijfsjdosjdisjdojsdjidjsilwoalsokdwalmsjziakdjaizmsoajsisjakisjdojs.

3 hours of gif hunting? DEDICATION.[/quote']

Hello Grace:teehee:

Thank you. :pinkbow: xD

It's not and I reeked of something like vinegar for a month and I *loathe* vinegar. :aah:

You're welcome :pinkbow: xD

:puke: That's disgusting :roftl:

@Hanna ტ and თ both are written by using the 't' button, if you you wanna write თ then use shift+t :naughty:

Ah I see, ლიკე თჰის თჰენ? :naughty: And k, I can't find it :aah:

have any of you guys got the all 15 songs of that Birthday remix competition? :doh::aah:

*cough* I've found one...

Ah I see, ლიკე თჰის თჰენ? :naughty: And k, I can't find it :aah:

*cough* I've found one...

იეს, ზეთ'ს რაით. :mikacool::aah:

კ is 'k' and ქ is 'q' :mf_rosetinted: კ is sharp one and ქ is like the one in english :naughty:

I've found 10. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, excellent. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like it. xD I love cats SO much and I had four plus some kittens and the last one I loved the most but he was poisoned two years ago. Now I've kinda given up on them, at least until I get my own place. And my mum won't even let me have one of those adorable indoor animals like guinea pigs or hamsters because she can't stand animals being inside. xD

Well that's something. No Louvre, but still. :aah:

OH GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING ME WITH THE SHERLOCK AND DOCTOR WHO AND WHAT NOT. :aah:

Ours isn't exactly young, she might be near 60. xD I adore English and I have all As and I have several Fs in French. :aah:

*mr. burns hands*

Well, his music is so absolutely great :teehee:

Aaahh one of our dogs died when she was 18 :blink: and then we had another one (between that a rat, a parrot, chickens, they all died :aah:) and the other dog got cancer after two years :boxed: and these are my first cats:teehee:

It was so warm, even in october, in germany it was only raining and so I wore pullovers in the brightest sunshine :doh:

Don't you like it?? :aah: I saw sherlock on TV and since then I like it but im not the SUPER DUPER SRBHSDBHVUDA fan :blink:

Funny, last year I only had As in english bcz i was better than the teacher herself :roftl: she had absolutely no clue how to speak xD

იეს, ზეთ'ს რაით. :mikacool::aah:

კ is 'k' and ქ is 'q' :mf_rosetinted: კ is sharp one and ქ is like the one in english :naughty:

I've found 10. :mf_rosetinted:

ი ქან'თ უნდერსთანდ ვჰათ ყოუ'ვე ვრითთენ :aah:

Ah I see, so I should use the last one when I write english? :teehee:

I know, and I hate you for that :mf_rosetinted: xD

ი ქან'თ უნდერსთანდ ვჰათ ყოუ'ვე ვრითთენ :aah:

Ah I see, so I should use the last one when I write english? :teehee:

I know, and I hate you for that :mf_rosetinted: xD

ი მეანთ 'ყეს, ტჰატ'ს რიგჰტ.' :aah:

thought I wrote in an easier way xDD

you can write any of them you want, I can understand anyway :naughty:

thankyou :pinkbow:

ი მეანთ 'ყეს, ტჰატ'ს რიგჰტ.' :aah: