Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn... I'm tired. I came home from the hospital with recipe for some kind of fever medicine, then i couldn't sleep cos my head ached so much, then i spent 7 hours drawing John Barrowman, then it was 7am already and then i watched 2 DW episodes and the whole first season of Sherlock from Netflix and finally went to sleep at 11am. :doh:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn... I'm tired. I came home from the hospital with recipe for some kind of fever medicine, then i couldn't sleep cos my head ached so much, then i spent 7 hours drawing John Barrowman, then it was 7am already and then i watched 2 DW episodes and the whole first season of Sherlock from Netflix and finally went to sleep at 11am. :doh:

Wow:shocked:

Why? (I'm not curious at all... :teehee:)

Not at all? :naughty: Well I went to the doctor yesterday and then my pulse was way too high so they thought it was something wrong with my thyroid. But turns out everything was notmal. So I'm just really relived now.

Not at all? :naughty: Well I went to the doctor yesterday and then my pulse was way too high so they thought it was something wrong with my thyroid. But turns out everything was notmal. So I'm just really relived now.

I'm just hoping it isn't that obvious that I'm curious, but I seem to fail every time :naughty:

And that's indeed something to be relieved about! :thumb_yello: I'm happy for you.

I feel horribly down.

That's not good :sad: What's wrong?

I'm just hoping it isn't that obvious that I'm curious, but I seem to fail every time :naughty:

And that's indeed something to be relieved about! :thumb_yello: I'm happy for you.

That's not good :sad: What's wrong?

No idea..just the feeling of being down is just hoovering around me lately.

omg omg omg omg omg my doodle of Popular is on the finalist galery :excite::excite:

[could anyone give me a like ? it's this one 72960_10151273965913040_1324808607_n.jpg]

[hope not to be out of topic :shocked:]

omg omg omg omg omg omg it's perrrrrf

Is it wrong that I avoid anything that has to do with Popular Song because I like to keep it in my head and never have to associate it with anything else? Is that weird....? I was called crazy, lazy, and a faggot, so I guess I can relate? It's by far my favourite on the album, and will be until I die.

In other news, I ended first semester with a 4.0!!! Straight As!