Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

asfoijfdgifjglkhgjdfklhkf :naughty: i have. :teehee:

He loved it. :naughty:

I knew it was dolls, but then I couldn't believe it and then it was 'no way' and then it was and then 'I knew it!' :roftl: But it's just so creepy and beautiful and it's his best one yet, by far. :wub2:

Of course, he has to. :mikacool: Have you read the book? :teehee:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:pinkbow:I just think that if anyone could judge, it would be Jesus. :mf_rosetinted: xD Yes, why is that so funny? :aah: O...k... then. :roftl: Any luck yet? :roftl:

Nah Jesus is lazy :naughty: xD Because then I have no idea who's her mum :aah: Well, you have interesting dances and food :aah:

Aah, that explains it then. :naughty: xD Poor thing. :roftl:

oh_god_why_poster-r7b00b1c0fbda42659b0db714922c7a9d_29dst_400.jpg

You did kolo, didn't you? And what meat stuffed food did they give you? :mf_rosetinted:

I guess it does :naughty: xD

Well I didn't dance :fisch: xD But I guess that's the thing xD None actually, I think :aah:

:pinkbow:

They spun around in a circle holding hands and it seems like no one knows what they're doing or where they're going? :mf_rosetinted: Then what did they have? :aah:

Yep exactly that, except the circle :aah:

Well at least they said it was serbian food, but they had sandwich cake which is extremly swedish so I'm not sure :aah: Well they had meat and different kinds of sausage, some salad thing and I'm not sure what it was but I think it was cabbage with pepper spice? I have no idea :aah:

Yep exactly that, except the circle :aah:

Well at least they said it was serbian food, but they had sandwich cake which is extremly swedish so I'm not sure :aah: Well they had meat and different kinds of sausage, some salad thing and I'm not sure what it was but I think it was cabbage with pepper spice? I have no idea :aah:

The are different kinds, but yep, definitely kolo. :mf_rosetinted:

The only thing that seems to fit in are the sausages, I honestly have no idea what the cake and salad are. :roftl:

The are different kinds, but yep, definitely kolo. :mf_rosetinted:

The only thing that seems to fit in are the sausages, I honestly have no idea what the cake and salad are. :roftl:

Okay, but it looked fun :aah:

The salad thing was typically serbian but I can't remember what it was :aah: The cake is swedish I think :aah:

kryddburken0000196.jpg

PLEASE READ.

Im making thread number 27 I've been waiting a long time for this since I have never made one. I have been waiting since number 21 :aah: I would like to make this one because my birthday is on May 27th We decided this one ( 27 ) back when thread 21 was active. I am also making 30 we decided that was fair too :naughty: This conversation was held between Eloise, Grace, Annu, and Moi. Any questions? Please contact the rachie b page :aah:

PLEASE READ.

Im making thread number 27 I've been waiting a long time for this since I have never made one. I have been waiting since number 21 :aah: I would like to make this one because my birthday is on May 27th We decided this one ( 27 ) back when thread 21 was active. I am also making 30 we decided that was fair too :naughty: This conversation was held between Eloise, Grace, Annu, and Moi. Any questions? Please contact the rachie b page :aah:

I thought you wanted to do this thread :aah:

Physics papers are so silly, they expect me to know how many sigfigs they want me to answer in when they dont even tell me pffffffffffft

Ew hate when they do that :sneaky2:

PLEASE READ.

I think I've been waiting since about thread 9. Don't feel too sorry for yourself :mf_rosetinted:

PLEASE READ.

and I'm making number 99. it's decided. :mf_rosetinted: