Ss-juk-sko-terska. Easy. :mikacool:

Nope :naughty: It's pronunced: Shuukh-shö-ther-skha :aah:

Sjuksköterska... Wtf??? :aah: is that even a word? :lmfao:

Come on you know swedish, ofc it's a word :aah: It means nurse :naughty:

Sju skönsjungande sjuksköterskor skötte sjuttiosju sjösjuka sjömän på skeppet "Shanghai". xD

Edited by Lilasko

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sjuksköterska... Wtf??? :aah: is that even a word? :lmfao:

Sjuksköterska is a nurse, right? Easy to pronounce but I can only say it the Finnish way, not the "real" way... That "sjuk" part sounds like "kh" when they say it and it makes it so hard to understand in listening excercises (hörförståelseövning, another :shocked: word).

Nope :naughty: It's pronunced: Shuuk-shö-terska :aah:

Come on you know swedish, ofc it's a word :aah: It means nurse :naughty:

Sju skönsjungande sjuksköterskor skötte sjuttiosju sjösjuka sjömän på skeppet "Shanghai". xD

hey, i've been studying swedish just 1,5 years! :aah: i can't even pronouce 'häst' correct! :roftl: my swedish sucks, you know it :aah:

Sjuksköterska is a nurse, right? Easy to pronounce but I can only say it the Finnish way, not the "real" way... That "sjuk" part sounds like "kh" when they say it and it makes it so hard to understand in listening excercises (hörförståelseövning, another :shocked: word).

oh i love listening excercises, especially swedish ones :roftl: everything sounds like "ahjljlshdhkgköpåldnks." and you are like "wtf, did that mean??? :blink:"

Yes you're right :wink2: How do you say it in a finnish way? :teehee: You think? Well it's not at all pronounced like it's spelled. Can imagine that the sj-sounds are really hard to learn, remember when we practiced it in school. Apparently there is 65 different ways to spell it :aah: Haha what's so hard with hörförståelseövning? :aah:

hey, i've been studying swedish just 1,5 years! :aah: i can't even pronouce 'häst' correct! :roftl: my swedish sucks, you know it :aah:

oh i love listening excercises, especially swedish ones :roftl: everything sounds like "ahjljlshdhkgköpåldnks." and you are like "wtf, did that mean??? :blink:"

:lmfao: That was the funnies explanation of swedish ever :roftl:

Just pronunce it in a different way than it's write, skip lots of words and put sj-sounds where ever you want to :aah: Tah Dah - Swedish xD

Kinder eggs are illegal in all of america because the prize inside the egg is considered a choking hazard. :boxed:

...............................................................:lmfao::lmao: omg

:aah: :aah: :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: sorry

EDIT: I thought our school were 'extra' :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::aah:

trolololo, sounds easy :roftl::aah:

Yep "Det är någon där borta som har slagit i huvudet" - > "De e nån där som har slått huvet." Tah Dah :aah:

Kinder eggs are illegal in all of america because the prize inside the egg is considered a choking hazard. :boxed:

:lmao: That might be the funniest thing I ever heard :lmfao:

are you talking about the cupcakes?

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: WHY ARE THEY ILLEGAL??? Just your state or the whole of America??

Yes I was haha.

And they're illegal because of the little toys inside of them. My aunts friend from Germany used to bring us back a few dozens and now she can't anymore and I just can't even :crybaby: it's the whole America!

Had a maths exam today and BOSSED IT. WOOO.

Ahh congratulations!!!! :yay:

BENRAHPCQAAoO-8.jpg

Hi:mf_rosetinted:

You are so pretty!!

I was meant to be able to do 10 press ups (vs my friend) by Feb 1st, which we then moved to March 1st. But totes forgot about working out

:mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]HrMIBZsZ24g&[/YOUTUBE]

:mf_rosetinted:

Hahahahaha hiba, you'll get there! :naughty: