Oui, oui. :naughty: She dropped a book in french once, and some papers fell out, and Andy went to help her, and she shouted, 'get off you ugly *enter swear words here*'

So yep. She's not nice.

Oh..stupid girl.

I felt like having a right go at this boy in my English class he sometimes talks to me and today he went and said to me that Lady Gaga got a sex change and that,I just stopped myself though,wasn't even worth it. It's like I don't judge anyone else and that for their fave singer/bands but no since cos I'm a fan of Gaga I just get all the crap. If she was a man then how can they explain the photo's of her as a young girl. And there is plenty of them. Stupid people are stupid.

I only get this now due to the fact I'm in another class with that same boy and I am doing a power point on the meanings of Lady Gaga's songs and that,I don't just get it off of him but off of another boy in the same class but the teacher I get on Monday and today she sticks up for me since she loves Gaga too. I also get that crap Gaga doesn't know you exist etc yeah might know me personally but she still loves me as she loves every single little monster.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh..stupid girl.

I felt like having a right go at this boy in my English class he sometimes talks to me and today he went and said to me that Lady Gaga got a sex change and that,I just stopped myself though,wasn't even worth it. It's like I don't judge anyone else and that for their fave singer/bands but no since cos I'm a fan of Gaga I just get all the crap. If she was a man then how can they explain the photo's of her as a young girl. And there is plenty of them. Stupid people are stupid.

I only get this now due to the fact I'm in another class with that same boy and I am doing a power point on the meanings of Lady Gaga's songs and that,I don't just get it off of him but off of another boy in the same class but the teacher I get on Monday and today she sticks up for me since she loves Gaga too. I also get that crap Gaga doesn't know you exist etc yeah might know me personally but she still loves me as she loves every single little monster.

That's ridiculous, they sound the stupid-est stupid ever. Why should they even care? Don't worry, Emma, their own lives must be empty and meaningless :pinkbow: They don't have someone inspiring like you have Gaga, and it's their loss.

That's ridiculous, they sound the stupid-est stupid ever. Why should they even care? Don't worry, Emma, their own lives must be empty and meaningless :pinkbow: They don't have someone inspiring like you have Gaga, and it's their loss.

And to think I have to put up with them almost everyday,I mean I get the lucky break if they are off and no one else usually bothers me. This powerpoint of mine is actually really good but yeah just get a load of crap from those two boys.

And to think I have to put up with them almost everyday,I mean I get the lucky break if they are off and no one else usually bothers me. This powerpoint of mine is actually really good but yeah just get a load of crap from those two boys.

They sound like they don't even deserve a moment's attention. Immature twerps.

I bet it is amazing, so it sucks to be them. :teehee:

They sound like they don't even deserve a moment's attention. Immature twerps.

I bet it is amazing, so it sucks to be them. :teehee:

I probably could show you it if I was to email to you,once it is done though. And that will be a while,I'm going through like all three albums so yeah aha,just hope the teacher will like it cos it would be a lot of work for nothing if she turned round and said it was rubbish.

I probably could show you it if I was to email to you,once it is done though. And that will be a while,I'm going through like all three albums so yeah aha,just hope the teacher will like it cos it would be a lot of work for nothing if she turned round and said it was rubbish.

Let me know when it's finished then! :boing:

Well there are billions of meanings in Gaga songs so it's gonna be good definitely :naughty:

Are they any good? :mf_rosetinted: Windows 8 is kinda bad.

Clint's friend,Alex has the one I am wanting and he says it's pretty good,he actually commented on a status of mine where I had said something about getting a new phone in the comments and that's when he said about I should get that phone.

I don't mind windows 8 on my laptop,can be a bit annoying sometimes but yeah mostly is all good.

Apart from the fact I dunno what games of mine would be able to play on it and I want to get The Sims 3 but dunno if it would work

Clint's friend,Alex has the one I am wanting and he says it's pretty good,he actually commented on a status of mine where I had said something about getting a new phone in the comments and that's when he said about I should get that phone.

I don't mind windows 8 on my laptop,can be a bit annoying sometimes but yeah mostly is all good.

Apart from the fact I dunno what games of mine would be able to play on it and I want to get The Sims 3 but dunno if it would work

I guess windows 8 could be really good on a phone, but it's just so simple for the computer.

Sims three on the laptop?

I guess windows 8 could be really good on a phone, but it's just so simple for the computer.

Sims three on the laptop?

Yes..on a windows 8 laptop would it work since it's windows 8?

My Sims 2 doesn't work but I think there is generally something wrong with it as it doesn't install on the desktop.

Yes..on a windows 8 laptop would it work since it's windows 8?

My Sims 2 doesn't work but I think there is generally something wrong with it as it doesn't install on the desktop.

I have no idea actually :aah: I suppose it would!

Yeh, probably is just the sims two. It's worth a go with Sims 3 though! :biggrin2:

something random happened to me at work today, i really gotta spill & its too long for twitter so suppose this is the place to put it....

so i was working at the information desk in the library when this guy comes up and rather calmly asks me for paper towels. i look over at him and BLOOD is just pouring from his hand :shocked: I’ve never seen someone who wasn’t in True Blood or a horror film dripping blood so quickly. it was getting all over my counter and was on floor and eeeeeeeeeew WTF! so i give him a stack of paper towels and he drips back across the way to sit down. i'm like ..........uh.......... so i tell the other ppl at the desk someone just got a lot of blood on my desk. They didn’t seem to care so I went to get the security guy. Security goes and does what he can to bandage up the guy but the guy refused an ambulance in lieu of a band-aid and more paper towels. So after the floor had been mopped up the bloody guy starts wandering around again getting even more drops blood all over the floor and he refused to leave so the cops and/or medics came. I asked security, he said the guy cut himself playing with his knife :doh:

the really weird thing is, an hour later a DIFFERENT guy was bleeding all over the library :blink:

something random happened to me at work today, i really gotta spill & its too long for twitter so suppose this is the place to put it....

so i was working at the information desk in the library when this guy comes up and rather calmly asks me for paper towels. i look over at him and BLOOD is just pouring from his hand :shocked: I’ve never seen someone who wasn’t in True Blood or a horror film dripping blood so quickly. it was getting all over my counter and was on floor and eeeeeeeeeew WTF! so i give him a stack of paper towels and he drips back across the way to sit down. i'm like ..........uh.......... so i tell the other ppl at the desk someone just got a lot of blood on my desk. They didn’t seem to care so I went to get the security guy. Security goes and does what he can to bandage up the guy but the guy refused an ambulance in lieu of a band-aid and more paper towels. So after the floor had been mopped up the bloody guy starts wandering around again getting even more drops blood all over the floor and he refused to leave so the cops and/or medics came. I asked security, he said the guy cut himself playing with his knife :doh:

the really weird thing is, an hour later a DIFFERENT guy was bleeding all over the library :blink:

:shocked: That sounds really weird :blink: Maybe the two of them are linked, and he was lying?