• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy made it out as if we don't go out which for my case is true...I stay inside. I don't go outside...cos of people. I hate them:mf_rosetinted:

But...but then what do you take photos of? :shocked:

so popular ouh la la, I'm nearly 15 followers

You made a new Twitter? :3 I want a new one, I regret deleting mine. D: But I dont regret leaving Twitter. I just want to start again because I miss it. :mf_rosetinted: Trying to stay off until after my exams, but I always just find a new websit to use anyway. I SHOULD LEAVE EVERYWHERE until summer

But...but then what do you take photos of? :shocked:

You made a new Twitter? :3 I want a new one, I regret deleting mine. D: But I dont regret leaving Twitter. I just want to start again because I miss it. :mf_rosetinted: Trying to stay off until after my exams, but I always just find a new websit to use anyway. I SHOULD LEAVE EVERYWHERE until summer

Yup I got a new twitter, but I try to stay as far as I can from the people from school, the reason why I closed my other one :huh:

Right. Deactivated my facebook. Going to leave my whatsapp group chat. And ask a mod to block me on here, because I have no self control. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll probably go crazy and make a new Twitter, but thats ok. :mf_rosetinted:

Yup I got a new twitter, but I try to stay as far as I can from the people from school, the reason why I closed my other one :huh:

That was one of the reason I did too. It was so great without anyone from school (and weird aunties :mf_rosetinted: ) creeping on me :mf_rosetinted:

OK RIGHT PEOPLE, THIS IS MY GOODBYE. But not forever, I'll be back soon. I wont make a thread because I'm not that important, so instead I'm just writing a large fonted post in here. (That makes me more important than if I were to make my own thread though, right? :mf_rosetinted: ) Anyhoo, the side thingy will probs say I'm 'Banned' but I havent been naughty :mf_rosetinted: (or have I :das: ) it was by request. Ok. I will miss you guys...might see you on Twitter though. Maybe. If I break. :mf_rosetinted::aah: Anddddd das all. I think. ~Byeeeeeeeeeeee. Let's hope this pays off. Otherwise torturing myself for no reason. :mf_rosetinted: many rose tinnteds. Adios friends ~~

I'm still here for a couple more hours though, let's see what Xine replies. What if she says she cant block me. Then this post.... :lmfao: I'll still stay off though :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, I'm going now, gonna try organise myself for school and not be late for a once. NEW WEEK, NEW ME (I say that to myself every week :mf_rosetinted: but fo' real this time)

I'll probs be blocked in the morning. Omg das emosh. :tears: bye babiesssssssssssssss :huglove:

Actually, I'm going now, gonna try organise myself for school and not be late for a once. NEW WEEK, NEW ME (I say that to myself every week :mf_rosetinted: but fo' real this time)

I'll probs be blocked in the morning. Omg das emosh. :tears: bye babiesssssssssssssss :huglove:

Bye bye pretty gurl:huglove:

OK RIGHT PEOPLE, THIS IS MY GOODBYE. But not forever, I'll be back soon. I wont make a thread because I'm not that important, so instead I'm just writing a large fonted post in here. (That makes me more important than if I were to make my own thread though, right? :mf_rosetinted: ) Anyhoo, the side thingy will probs say I'm 'Banned' but I havent been naughty :mf_rosetinted: (or have I :das: ) it was by request. Ok. I will miss you guys...might see you on Twitter though. Maybe. If I break. :mf_rosetinted::aah: Anddddd das all. I think. ~Byeeeeeeeeeeee. Let's hope this pays off. Otherwise torturing myself for no reason. :mf_rosetinted: many rose tinnteds. Adios friends ~~

I'm still here for a couple more hours though, let's see what Xine replies. What if she says she cant block me. Then this post.... :lmfao: I'll still stay off though :mf_rosetinted:

Bye prettiest HIBA :huglove: see you on Facebook and tumblr, I'm still going to be alive on the net too... And I'm coming lesser and lesser on these websites too to get organized with my life. So everyone knows that I might come a lot, or sometimes less in certain circumstances, depending... So yeah I wish you the best of luck dear and I will be doing the same by now X

Do you you like my sword, sword, sword

My Diamond sword, sword

You can not afforrd, afford, 'ford my diamond sword, sword

Even if you could, could I have a patent

No one else can make a sword exactly in this manor, manor welcome to my manor, manor

D-D-D-DIAMONDS DIAMONDS!

Swing,swing,swing, ma sword, sword whenever I get bored,bored

I CAN SWING MY SWORD SWORD I CAN SWING MY SWORD, SWORD!

Once I hit the floorboards, but I had it re-stored and it was expencive

But it was a write off

Swinging is my bussinuess

I don't know what to do with swinging swords

Please do not ignore, do you like my sword

HAH!

That was retoricle, I know I am the oracle

I know you like my sword

It's made of Fricken' Diamonds

See if you don't deny it, but that would defy it

Because it is awesome, and you're probably jelous

I CAN SWING MY SWORD, SWORD!

Cuz I am the Lord, Lord

Lord of Diamond swords

AH!

<---- LINK TO SONG HERE!!!!

:boing:

Minecraft song :teehee:

So no one cares about the best song ever :mf_rosetinted:

:sad:

:tears:

I'll miss you Hiba, well, we all will :hug:

THis is sad..... =/

WE'll miss you !!! :huglove: