• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother thinks that Ben Whishaw should be the new doctor, I have to agree. :aah:

I'm kind of over Matt Smith being the doctor after Rory and Amy died... :boxed: It's good that he's moving on. He wasn't bad, but it was hard for him to live up to David Tennant's legacy. :aah:

What was it you said exactly? :teehee:

I'll tell ya tomorrow or something. I need to calm.

My brother thinks that Ben Whishaw should be the new doctor, I have to agree. :aah:

I'm kind of over Matt Smith being the doctor after Rory and Amy died... :boxed: It's good that he's moving on. He wasn't bad, but it was hard for him to live up to David Tennant's legacy. :aah:

Nobody ever will. :no:

Everytime I come here I feel so weird. I stopped for awhile and I really wanted to come back again' date=' but it feels as if almost everyone's gone now and it's not as fun as it used to be :huh:[/quote']

That's because no one is here anymore, including myself. :huh: And I'm not here because almost no one else is here, so it's just a bad circle you know.

Everytime I come here I feel so weird. I stopped for awhile and I really wanted to come back again' date=' but it feels as if almost everyone's gone now and it's not as fun as it used to be :huh:[/quote']

I think you just come at times when no one is really online..

That's because no one is here anymore, including myself. :huh: And I'm not here because almost no one else is here, so it's just a bad circle you know.

I wonder if it will fix itself during the summer. This place really meant a lot to me and I don't want to abandon it. :c

I think you just come at times when no one is really online..

Well not exactly, it's just that I knew a group of people and I only see a few/people I don't know posting in SSR and it sucks.

I wonder if it will fix itself during the summer. This place really meant a lot to me and I don't want to abandon it. :c

Well not exactly' date=' it's just that I knew a group of people and I only see a few/people I don't know posting in SSR and it sucks.[/quote']

I know what you mean, and I hope so to! And hopefully when people have more time they will come back, unless they haven't forgotten about the place and moved on :sad:

I know what you mean, and I hope so to! And hopefully when people have more time they will come back, unless they haven't forgotten about the place and moved on :sad:

Exactly. I think some people that used to come here have either forgotten or moved on, and a few people I know seem like they don't miss it at all, but I can't abandon it..

Exactly. I think some people that used to come here have either forgotten or moved on' date=' and a few people I know seem like they don't miss it at all, but I can't abandon it..[/quote']

Yes it feels like that and that just makes me really sad because then I know I'll never talk to them again :sad: But I know that some people still comes here, and I'm sure they'll be back to the summer. I hope....

No don't abandon it. I've missed you :huglove: I miss everyone :tears:

Yes it feels like that and that just makes me really sad because then I know I'll never talk to them again :sad: But I know that some people still comes here, and I'm sure they'll be back to the summer. I hope....

No don't abandon it. I've missed you :huglove: I miss everyone :tears:

:tears: I missed all of you guys too :hug: I love tumblr and twitter or whatever, but it doesn't feel like a family or anything as much as MFC did!

:tears: I missed all of you guys too :hug: I love tumblr and twitter or whatever' date=' but it doesn't feel like a family or anything as much as MFC did![/quote']

No it doesn't. Love tumblr but I never ever speak to someone there, and if I do it's just to say thank you or leave a comment. Not like here when we were up all night talking about everything.

No it doesn't. Love tumblr but I never ever speak to someone there, and if I do it's just to say thank you or leave a comment. Not like here when we were up all night talking about everything.

I'm going to try my very best to be here more. Maybe if we start coming, the others will follow suit? Either way, I can't let it die.

I'm going to try my very best to be here more. Maybe if we start coming' date=' the others will follow suit? Either way, I can't let it die.[/quote']

Great I'll do the same, haven't been here much the last months.

Maybe, at least we can try right? We can't let it die, we haven't even changed thread in almost two months!

Great I'll do the same, haven't been here much the last months.

Maybe, at least we can try right? We can't let it die, we haven't even changed thread in almost two months!

Brilliant :huglove:

Yes! It's totally worth a shot! I met so many great people and had so many wonderful conversations here. And I'll get Xenia here even if I have to figuratively drag her here by the hair. :mikacool: that is, as soon as she shows up :mikacool:

Edit: I asked Annu to come too, and I hope she will :D

Yes! It's totally worth a shot! I met so many great people and had so many wonderful conversations here. And I'll get Xenia here even if I have to figuratively drag her here by the hair. :mikacool: that is' date=' as soon as she shows up :mikacool:

Edit: I asked Annu to come too, and I hope she will :D[/quote']

YES! I remembered it :aah:

Yes! It's totally worth a shot! I met so many great people and had so many wonderful conversations here. And I'll get Xenia here even if I have to figuratively drag her here by the hair. :mikacool: that is' date=' as soon as she shows up :mikacool:

Edit: I asked Annu to come too, and I hope she will :D[/quote']

:huglove:

Exactly, can't wait until the day I'm old and telling, hopefully showing and, my grandchildren about my time on mfc and how it changed me.

Yes :aah: Haven't talked to her for ages!

Great :thumb_yello:

YES! I remembered it :aah:

Yay :yay::huglove: