• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH YES!!! IT'S BACK!!! :roftl::floor::aah: Harkness is being just being the typical Harkness and the dream-me is just "asdgjk.öfndkdhgsjskfk" :aah:

Hey Annu :) The mail won't let me send you the message so I may send you what I wrote by e-mail instead... It's really bad that it's not working Im very pissed off... :(

Hey Annu :) The mail won't let me send you the message so I may send you what I wrote by e-mail instead... It's really bad that it's not working Im very pissed off... :(

that is just really weird o.o i'll try to send my letter to you and write my address to the envelope. :wink2:

Not too bad thanks Eloise! I've been very tired today, but positive. Have a singing lesson this evening, despite the snow. Yourself?

I've also been tired, always am! A singing lesson? How long have you been singing for? This snow is awful isn't it! :shocked: It's all turning to ice now, I've slipped already today. :naughty:

I've also been tired, always am! A singing lesson? How long have you been singing for? This snow is awful isn't it! :shocked: It's all turning to ice now, I've slipped already today. :naughty:

Yes! Well, I've been having lessons for maybe a year and a half now. I'm seeing improvement, kind of. But it's fun, so I don't mind. It's just so hard to sing so full on when I have such a tiny voice :aah:

SILLY SNOW.

Yes! Well, I've been having lessons for maybe a year and a half now. I'm seeing improvement, kind of. But it's fun, so I don't mind. It's just so hard to sing so full on when I have such a tiny voice :aah:

SILLY SNOW.

I see you're quite alone here :mf_rosetinted: