Then tell me if this is right? :aah:

Ich habe eine grosse hunger :roftl:

And I'm not surprised you couldn't read something in dutch. Dutch is a weird language xD

Nothing like as weird as Hungarian! The only two words I recognised over there were chocolate and laptop. I couldn't even attempt to spell them in Hungarian though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah,the last part I did think it was something to do with that but I wasn't sure.

Was kinda like how my bf's friend posts a status in dutch I try to understand what he is saying,last time I managed to and he was talking about the Big Tasty you can get at McDonalds xD

Ah I just took a swedish sentence and made it more germany xD Thought you knew german?

You understood dutch? :aah: Dutch is such a weird language, one second you don't understand a thing and in the next second they say a word in swedish xD

Nothing like as weird as Hungarian! The only two words I recognised over there were chocolate and laptop. I couldn't even attempt to spell them in Hungarian though.

Never heard hungarian, but since it's related to finnish I can only imagine. Finnish is cool, but totally ununderstandable :aah:

Ah I just took a swedish sentence and made it more germany xD Thought you knew german?

You understood dutch? :aah: Dutch is such a weird language, one second you don't understand a thing and in the next second they say a word in swedish xD

Never heard hungarian, but since it's related to finnish I can only imagine. Finnish is cool, but totally ununderstandable :aah:

I think my brain sometimes work and other times doesn't that be why I couldn't make out what was said :mf_rosetinted:

But twice I have been able to make a little bit of sense of Alex's (boyfriend's friend) statuses,one about McDonalds and the other about Formula 1 :aah:

OI! And you say swedish is easy to understand? :aah: Finnish so much easier than swedish :mf_rosetinted:says a person who is fluent in finnish :aah: no really swedish is so hard to understand :aah:

I've just been asked to do a new york state pageant :blink: I recived a letter in the mail from NAM ( National American Miss ) saying I was recommended by someone ( no idea who :aah: ) to be in a pageant. Should I?

I might do it. Maybe, ?????. What do you guys think :teehee:

:thumb_yello: How are you ?

Good! What do you think about this :aah:

I've just been asked to do a new york state pageant :blink: I recived a letter in the mail from NAM ( National American Miss ) saying I was recommended by someone ( no idea who :aah: ) to be in a pageant. Should I?

I might do it. Maybe, ?????. What do you guys think :teehee:

Good! What do you think about this :aah:

First tought : What the hell is a pageant.

*googletime*

Ohhh right ! Well, first of all I would check if it's not a scam. :aah: Then I don't know what you look like so maybe if you are cute you could be a pageant. :teehee:

First tought : What the hell is a pageant.

*googletime*

Ohhh right ! Well, first of all I would check if it's not a scam. :aah: Then I don't know what you look like so maybe if you are cute you could be a pageant. :teehee:

:aah:

Already checked, seems A OKAY

According to some boys I'm cute :mf_rosetinted:

Not sure yet :dunno:

So anyway, what's up with you?

It's my spring break. Mika is in 8 days. :mikalove: I can't wait !

But my brother's best friend died yesterday (he was 15 yo...). My mom thinks that maybe the funerals will be next saturday. If she's right, then I will not be able to come because as much as I liked this little boy, I just can't cancel my Mika's gig. But that makes me sad. :sad:

It's my spring break. Mika is in 8 days. :mikalove: I can't wait !

But my brother's best friend died yesterday (he was 15 yo...). My mom thinks that maybe the funerals will be next saturday. If she's right, then I will not be able to come because as much as I liked this little boy, I just can't cancel my Mika's gig. But that makes me sad. :sad:

Me neither!

I'm so sorry :sad:

Me neither!

I'm so sorry :sad:

Yes and brother is... I don't really know how to describe it but.. he was in shock. Next days will be hard...

Hey look, this is a picture of a venue at the Theatre Corona. I hope the configuration will be the same for April 6th. :teehee: You can almost touch the artist...

The_Avett_Brothers_201.jpg

Yes and brother is... I don't really know how to describe it but.. he was in shock. Next days will be hard...

Hey look, this is a picture of a venue at the Theatre Corona. I hope the configuration will be the same for April 6th. :teehee: You can almost touch the artist...

The_Avett_Brothers_201.jpg

Ooooh! Looks good! :teehee:

It's my friend's birthday tomarrow! :yay:

:naughty:

I'm watching TV, I'm on the laptop and playing on my iPad while I wait for your reply. :aah:

FAIL. :mf_rosetinted:

Multitasking ! You are a true girl... boys can't do that. :mf_rosetinted: I'm reading about horses on an other forum, about pokemon on an other one and I'm on facebook. I'm a multitasker too.