• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea :das: xDD

I'm doing well' date=' considering the circumstances! I didn't have school today, so there's that.[/quote']

Hinting at something..eh?:mikadas:

Lol joke:mf_rosetinted:

That's good then,I have tomorrow and Thursday then am off for two weeks,but shh I am leaving school on Thursday after double English:naughty:

I finish school completely at the end of April apparently:teehee:

Hinting at something..eh?:mikadas:

Lol joke:mf_rosetinted:

That's good then,I have tomorrow and Thursday then am off for two weeks,but shh I am leaving school on Thursday after double English:naughty:

I finish school completely at the end of April apparently:teehee:

Of course. :das:

...:lmfao:

I think my spring break starts at the beginning of april, so I have a little bit longer to go :aah: Really? That's soon :blink:

Of course. :das:

...:lmfao:

I think my spring break starts at the beginning of april' date=' so I have a little bit longer to go :aah: Really? That's soon :blink:[/quote']

Sorry babes I am already taken:mf_rosetinted:

Ah I see,my friend Mark is lucky..he's been off since Friday and so has three weeks off while I only have two.

Yeah,I only go in on May to do my exams then once my last one is over I go and get my leavers form signed then yeah that's me free from school:teehee:

Apart from this mass thing I have to go to but that's in the evening and there is a buffet :naughty:

I can just see me not paying attention to anything else and just stuffing my face with the food:lmfao:

Sorry babes I am already taken:mf_rosetinted:

Ah I see,my friend Mark is lucky..he's been off since Friday and so has three weeks off while I only have two.

Yeah,I only go in on May to do my exams then once my last one is over I go and get my leavers form signed then yeah that's me free from school:teehee:

Apart from this mass thing I have to go to but that's in the evening and there is a buffet :naughty:

I can just see me not paying attention to anything else and just stuffing my face with the food:lmfao:

Oh, what a shame :'c :naughty:

And I don't even know if I have 2 weeks off! It's probably going to be more along the lines of one and a half. .__.

Llllllluuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkyyyyy. I would do a lot to not have to go to school anymore. :naughty:

Buffet? take me with you. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh' date=' what a shame :'c :naughty:

And I don't even know if I have 2 weeks off! It's probably going to be more along the lines of one and a half. .__.

Llllllluuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkyyyyy. I would do a lot to not have to go to school anymore. :naughty:

Buffet? take me with you. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:lmfao:

Oh..that would suck only having that amount of time off seriously :aah:

I can see myself going back to my late nights and sleeping till noon :teehee:

I would gladly take you with me as at least I would have someone to talk to then,my friend says he will talk to me but I have a feeling he will do his usual and go off and talk to other people and I just be left there alone.. pfft.

Exactly that reason why I ain't going to the prom.

:lmfao:

Oh..that would suck only having that amount of time off seriously :aah:

I can see myself going back to my late nights and sleeping till noon :teehee:

I would gladly take you with me as at least I would have someone to talk to then,my friend says he will talk to me but I have a feeling he will do his usual and go off and talk to other people and I just be left there alone.. pfft.

Exactly that reason why I ain't going to the prom.

It does suck, but my school likes to be too strict :aah:

Brilliant, and I could sit in a corner and only talk to you because I suck at social gatherings.

It does suck' date=' but my school likes to be too strict :aah:

Brilliant, and I could sit in a corner and only talk to you because I suck at social gatherings.[/quote']

Ah..my head teacher treats this school as if it is a private school..stupid man.:mf_rosetinted:

Not like you would want to talk to any others there at that mass,they're all basic b*tches:mf_rosetinted::teehee: