• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Zelda I see? :das:

Too much.

Courage, Wisdom and Power. Forever inked on my skin. I'm in love with it. It's three things I should always remember to have. Courage to not be afraid and miss out on life. Wisdom to make good desicions in everything I do. Power over my life, to not let people walk over me and try to control me. They balance each other out. It's so perfect for me.

Too much.

Courage, Wisdom and Power. Forever inked on my skin. I'm in love with it. It's three things I should always remember to have. Courage to not be afraid and miss out on life. Wisdom to make good desicions in everything I do. Power over my life, to not let people walk over me and try to control me. They balance each other out. It's so perfect for me.

It sounds really cool, and a really good reason for getting a tatoo :wink2:

Almost makes me want to have a tatoo (and that's one of thing in the world I don't want to have :mf_rosetinted:)

It sounds really cool, and a really good reason for getting a tatoo :wink2:

Almost makes me want to have a tatoo (and that's one of thing in the world I don't want to have :mf_rosetinted:)

Haha! :naughty: It wasn't even that painful, felt like a scratch. What would you get a tattoo of if you wanted one?

IM BACK :3 Did y'all miss me? :naughty:

...And I just found the saddest song ever, it's Fallen Star by Blood on the Dancefloor. It's really sad because he wrote it because his soon to be wife. She died like a week before the wedding :sad: You can tell he's crying though out the recording :tears: But it was back in like 2009. Still sad though... :(

Anyway, I had a fun time at camp :aah::lmao:

(Sorry I'm like catching you people up on everything that happened in like one day so I'll stop now... :aah:)