Haha! :naughty: It wasn't even that painful, felt like a scratch. What would you get a tattoo of if you wanted one?

Really? Everyone says it hurts really bad but I've always doubt they told the truth :aah: I don't know, more than I want something that means somethin. I can look at and remember or get courage from. And i want it on my arm.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! :naughty: It wasn't even that painful, felt like a scratch. What would you get a tattoo of if you wanted one?

(I feel like answering this question even though it was to Hanna :aah:)

1. The lyrics: I refuse to sink, I'd rather swim, I'm not going down cause I will win!

2. BVB (Just those 3 letters :aah:)

3. Mika :biggirl: (Yes I want Big Girl there :naughty:)

4. Madness...

5. dOm!n!K

6. Music, it takes me away from the pain of reality...

And I also I want 2 extra piercings on my ear (Besides my ear lobe :fisch:)

So yeah, that's about it :naughty::aah:

I like to pretend I type fast but I don't.:mf_rosetinted: xD

Well I usually type about 75 wpm and 80 on a good day :naughty: but when I'm just talking to you guys or on facebook or whatever, I tend to type painfully slowly without knowing why! :aah:

Well I usually type about 75 wpm and 80 on a good day :naughty: but when I'm just talking to you guys or on facebook or whatever' date=' I tend to type painfully slowly without knowing why! :aah:[/quote']

Well that's fast in my opinion. :teehee: Well you think you're slow because you usually type 75-80 wpm, and now you only type idk 50 wpm. But in reality you're very fast :mf_rosetinted:

Well that's fast in my opinion. :teehee: Well you think you're slow because you usually type 75-80 wpm, and now you only type idk 50 wpm. But in reality you're very fast :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that's probably about right :teehee: I think I only really bust out the speed typing when I have an assignment due the next day and I haven't started it yet. xD

:mf_rosetinted: good thing you're not working as a secretary. :mf_rosetinted::naughty::naughty:

Yes but this keyboard sucks -.- And I redid the test but in swedish and that went much better :naughty: Not as good as you, but okay :teehee:

Yes but this keyboard sucks -.- And I redid the test but in swedish and that went much better :naughty: Not as good as you, but okay :teehee:

Ahaha I would have figured you'd do better with it in Swedish. Stuff like that is always easier in your native language, I've tried some in french/spanish before and I do terribly :lmfao:

Yeah that's probably about right :teehee: I think I only really bust out the speed typing when I have an assignment due the next day and I haven't started it yet. xD

Well I recognize that :aah: I need to get myself a proper computer and start practicing my typing skills :aah:

Ahahaha I seem to have forgotten almost all the Swedish I learned last summer XD *jumps off a bridge*

Too bad. But I can teach you again :aah: BUt not now, now I'm going to the beach :naughty:

Ahaha I would have figured you'd do better with it in Swedish. Stuff like that is always easier in your native language' date=' I've tried some in french/spanish before and I do terribly :lmfao:[/quote']

I would have done even better if the text didn't only consist of long oldfashioned words.:mf_rosetinted: xD

I won't even try french. It would be like 10 wpm :lmfao:

Well I recognize that :aah: I need to get myself a proper computer and start practicing my typing skills :aah:

Too bad. But I can teach you again :aah: BUt not now, now I'm going to the beach :naughty:

Well now that I think about it typing quickly seems like a really useless skill to have. XD

Ooh the beach? Sounds fun :das: :das: I haven't gone anywhere fun this summer. My grandparents want to take me to the amusement park next week, but only problem is I have a phobia of roller coasters :aah: :aah:

I would have done even better if the text didn't only consist of long oldfashioned words.:mf_rosetinted: xD

I won't even try french. It would be like 10 wpm :lmfao:

Oh, bby. ;n; :naughty: Clearly the test didn't want you to do well. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm tempted to try it now just to see. xD

Well now that I think about it typing quickly seems like a really useless skill to have. XD

Ooh the beach? Sounds fun :das: :das: I haven't gone anywhere fun this summer. My grandparents want to take me to the amusement park next week' date=' but only problem is I have a phobia of roller coasters :aah: :aah:[/quote']

No it's not, well maybe, but at least it's cool :das: xD

Yes, and the water is warm :das: That sounds depressing :huh: But amusements park are fun! But even more fun if you ddon't have a phobia of roller coasters :naughty: Poor you :itsok: But there's so many other fun rides :naughty:

Oh' date=' bby. ;n; :naughty: Clearly the test didn't want you to do well. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm tempted to try it now just to see. xD[/quote']

No it didn't :shun:OH I've forgotten some of the codes already :fish:

Try it, you'll probably do as good as I do when I do english :aah:

Today realise that I'm onlyone real fan from Latvia... Sadly, but true. I have been his fan from the beggining and I'm still am. And nothing will change...

Proud to be his fan and a part of MFC...!!:wub2: