• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I know. I honestly just forgot Emma lol. And I didn't really talk to Mary much. Or Xenia, or Micah... :aah:

You should get more acquainted with them. They're some of my best friends on the forum. :teehee: Oh, and if you guys know Clara, I think Mary will be staying with her when we're TCing so she'll be joining us too probably :teehee:

Oh a Facebook group, makes me almost want to have Facebook :mf_rosetinted:

Potatoes, eggs and I need to google the rest of the names :aah:

Wish I got angry, instead I feel like I'm going to puke :aah:

True I'll remember that :aah:

Hello, I'm also here because I have no life :aah:and I had to catch the last bus at 0:14 :mf_rosetinted:

FOR REAL. GET FACEBOOK. Then I can figure out your last name, bc I still haven't found that. :mf_rosetinted:

Is it good? Or is it as ew as I think it is. :aah:

Well, feeling like you're gonna puke is okay, just so long as you don't actually puke. :mikacool:

At first I was all like "wut" because 0:14 and then it hit me. :aah::aah:

Got my braces off, It feels strange :naughty:

Congrats! :teehee::teehee: Probably not as strange as having metal in your mouth and not being able to chew gum or eat skittles :mf_rosetinted: xD

10.JPG

Potatoes, eggs , sour cream and chives :mf_rosetinted: and the herring

That looks delicious. :aah:except for the herring :aah:

You should get more acquainted with them. They're some of my best friends on the forum. :teehee: Oh' date=' and if you guys know Clara, I think Mary will be staying with her when we're TCing so she'll be joining us too probably :teehee:

FOR REAL. GET FACEBOOK. Then I can figure out your last name, bc I still haven't found that. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, feeling like you're gonna puke is okay, just so long as you don't actually puke. :mikacool:

Well, I do know a tad about Micah, like her name is Madi :aah:

And I don't know anything about Mary lolol :naughty:

And Xenia, all I know about her is that I think you called her Wednesday. And she likes Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. And I think she dislikes me because everything she tried to show me I responded to with , "Meh..." :aah::naughty:

Congrats! :teehee::teehee: Probably not as strange as having metal in your mouth and not being able to chew gum or eat skittles :mf_rosetinted: xD

I ate all that stuff anyway lolol :naughty:

You should get more acquainted with them. They're some of my best friends on the forum. :teehee: Oh' date=' and if you guys know Clara, I think Mary will be staying with her when we're TCing so she'll be joining us too probably :teehee:

Oh that's just even more fun :thumb_yello:

I think I've changed my mind :mf_rosetinted:Mohahahahahha :naughty:

So far I haven't, but can't promise anything in the future if I here adele in more time... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh right I forgot to write in the American way :aah:

Well, I do know a tad about Micah, like her name is Madi :aah:

And I don't know anything about Mary lolol :naughty:

And Xenia, all I know about her is that I think you called her Wednesday. And she likes Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. And I think she dislikes me because everything she tried to show me I responded to with , "Meh..." :aah::naughty:

Yeah, I used to call her that sometimes because she used to remind me of Wednesday Addams a lot :mf_rosetinted: She's a lot cuter than she comes off on the forums. :aah:tbh the meh thing really bothered me too, I hate that response xD :naughty: but is k because you dont really say it anymore :naughty:

I ate all that stuff anyway lolol :naughty:

You're so bad. :glasses3:

Oh that's just even more fun :thumb_yello:

I think I've changed my mind :mf_rosetinted:Mohahahahahha :naughty:

So far I haven't, but can't promise anything in the future if I here adele in more time... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh right I forgot to write in the American way :aah:

NO. DON'T YOU DARE. YOU'RE SUCH A JERK, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME? :aah:

Luckily for me, I haven't heard Adele in a long time so I can be ok with her. :teehee: But I think Lorde - Royals is a different story :mf_rosetinted: I love Lorde, but that one song grates on my nerves now :mf_rosetinted:

I knew what you meant, I just haven't talked about time with people recently so I forgot that the 24 hr clock existed. :fisch:

Yeah' date=' I used to call her that sometimes because she used to remind me of Wednesday Addams a lot :mf_rosetinted: She's a lot cuter than she comes off on the forums. :aah:tbh the meh thing really bothered me too, I hate that response xD :naughty: but is k because you dont really say it anymore :naughty:

You're so bad. :glasses3:

Lol :aah:Meh... :mf_rosetinted:

Ikr :glasses3:

OMG ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW :biggrin2:

HURRAAAAAAAY :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: We'll it's my birthday today actually at least in Sweden :aah:

HAPPY BIIIIIIIIIRTHDAY DEAR PURPLE SHOE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :yay:

Omg you remember what my name means :lmfao::aah::aah:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

It is :naughty:The herring is disgusting :aah:

And that's what we eat on every holiday, Christmas, Easter, midsummer it's all the same :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: We'll it's my birthday today actually at least in Sweden :aah:

Omg you remember what my name means :lmfao::aah::aah:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

It is :naughty:The herring is disgusting :aah:

And that's what we eat on every holiday, Christmas, Easter, midsummer it's all the same :mf_rosetinted:

Told you I remembered colours and random nouns :naughty:

What's your wish this year? :das:

I guessed so :aah: EVERY holiday? :shocked: that's just not right. You guys need some more variety in your life. :mf_rosetinted:Even though we more or less eat the same foods too :mf_rosetinted: there's just way more to choose from :mf_rosetinted: Did you tell me about midsummer? I don't remember it :aah:

NO. DON'T YOU DARE. YOU'RE SUCH A JERK' date=' WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME? :aah:

Luckily for me, I haven't heard Adele in a long time so I can be ok with her. :teehee: But I think Lorde - Royals is a different story :mf_rosetinted: I love Lorde, but that one song grates on my nerves now :mf_rosetinted:

I knew what you meant, I just haven't talked about time with people recently so I forgot that the 24 hr clock existed. :fisch:[/quote']

I love you! I just don't trust you :naughty:

They've finLly stopped playing here on the radio, after two years :naughty: Oh I love royals :naughty: So far I can still listen to it with you without getting the dealing I need to run away :aah:

I don't understand why you don't use a 24h clock, it's much easier. Took me ages to learn your 12h clock :aah:

I love you! I just don't trust you :naughty:

They've finLly stopped playing here on the radio, after two years :naughty: Oh I love royals :naughty: So far I can still listen to it with you without getting the dealing I need to run away :aah:

I don't understand why you don't use a 24h clock, it's much easier. Took me ages to learn your 12h clock :aah:

You should trust me. I'm a very trustworthy person. :mikacool:

It's such a good song, but it's either that or Team every 5 seconds here. Sometimes I'll hear it on the radio on the way to the store, and then when we get ready to leave and get back in the car it'll be on again :aah:

I wouldn't say it's easier or harder per se, more that it's just another way of doing it. I'm very used to the 12h system, but I'm sure I could get used to 24h really quickly if I had to.

Told you I remembered colours and random nouns :naughty:

What's your wish this year? :das:

I guessed so :aah: EVERY holiday? :shocked: that's just not right. You guys need some more variety in your life. :mf_rosetinted:Even though we more or less eat the same foods too :mf_rosetinted: there's just way more to choose from :mf_rosetinted: Did you tell me about midsummer? I don't remember it :aah:

Did you have to remember that noun and colour? :aah:

That I finally will make up my mind :aah: and also that the cute boy I saw on the bus today will propose to me and then we'll live happily ever after :mf_rosetinted:

We have variation' date=' on Easter and Christmas we eat meatballs and sausage too. And on Christmas we eat some potatoe thingie I don't know what it is and porridge :mf_rosetinted:True, but you know traditions aren't meant to be broken :aah: Midsummer is basically where you celebrate summer solstice by dancing around a giant leaf penis penetrating the ground singing about frogs without ears :mf_rosetinted: And also drinking schnapps and getting drunk :mf_rosetinted:

You should trust me. I'm a very trustworthy person. :mikacool:

It's such a good song' date=' but it's either that or Team every 5 seconds here. Sometimes I'll hear it on the radio on the way to the store, and then when we get ready to leave and get back in the car it'll be on again :aah:

I wouldn't say it's easier or harder per se, more that it's just another way of doing it. I'm very used to the 12h system, but I'm sure I could get used to 24h really quickly if I had to.[/quote']

Okay :mf_rosetinted:Its long and enda with r :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: They don't even play royals here anymore the new radio anthrm is now waves :mf_rosetinted:

It was hard for me :aah: I still don't know if it's 12pm or 12 am when it's 00:00 :doh::aah:

Did you have to remember that noun and colour? :aah:

That I finally will make up my mind :aah: and also that the cute boy I saw on the bus today will propose to me and then we'll live happily ever after :mf_rosetinted:

We have variation, on Easter and Christmas we eat meatballs and sausage too. And on Christmas we eat some potatoe thingie I don't know what it is and porridge :mf_rosetinted:True, but you know traditions aren't meant to be broken :aah: Midsummer is basically where you celebrate summer solstice by dancing around a giant leaf penis penetrating the ground singing about frogs without ears :mf_rosetinted: And also drinking schnapps and getting drunk :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, of course I did. I remember the most unnecessary things. It's a rule. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll cross my fingers for that. :lmao:

Meatballs are an interesting holiday food. I like them, though. :naughty: I literally laughed out loud omg

that holiday sounds 10/10 I wanna celebrate it too :aah:

also please elaborate on the giant leaf penis part

Also why would you sing about frogs without ears

or should i just roll with it and not question it :aah:

Not that I really have any right to give you advice' date=' so feel free to ignore it if you disagree, but I think you should really tell him how you feel about all this. It might be helpful for the future. :wink2::hug:[/quote']

I kinda did but he never texted back,sadly i can't tell if ppl read my texts or not and it's annoying,id just have even more reason to go at someone if i could :aah:

Hi everyone btw :bye:

:bye: