No. none of that is worth it. sleep is the best. :aah::naughty:

don't worry,ill be at my boyfriends,both alarms on oour phones will go off but both just go back to sleep,like last time i tried waking upbut gawd i had no energy so we ended up wasting a day.

also why can't i find a normal eyeliner brush they are all slanted,why ? :overreact:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You "need" to know that, sure. :mf_rosetinted: but since you asked nicely, it's chocolate :pinkbow:

Me? No, I'm the nicest person you'll ever know :mf_rosetinted: Great :naughty:

No, I did need to know. Because reasons. :mf_rosetinted: Mine's... I don't even know what mine is. :aah: anything really weird. My favorite Ben & Jerry's is Americone Dream :aah: I really like red velvet too :drool: AND SORBET OK CAN WE ALL JUST TALK ABOUT FROZEN DESSERTS

Well you definitely look like it, but still. :mf_rosetinted: xD :teehee:

don't worry,ill be at my boyfriends,both alarms on oour phones will go off but both just go back to sleep,like last time i tried waking upbut gawd i had no energy so we ended up wasting a day.

also why can't i find a normal eyeliner brush they are all slanted,why ? :overreact:

If I were you I'd just get an angled one. they're better for doing winged. :wink2: plus it's easier to get at the lash line.

I don't know what I'm joining but I'll do it :excite:

That's the spirit :naughty:

No' date=' I did need to know. Because reasons. :mf_rosetinted: Mine's... I don't even know what mine is. :aah: anything really weird. My favorite Ben & Jerry's is Americone Dream :aah: I really like red velvet too :drool: AND SORBET OK CAN WE ALL JUST TALK ABOUT FROZEN DESSERTS[/color']

Well you definitely look like it, but still. :mf_rosetinted: xD :teehee:

Because reason :mf_rosetinted: They had red bull ice cream in Croatia is that weird enough? :aah: Never heard of that B&J, my favourite is cleaver cookie :naughty: Red velvet is that a nice cream? :blink: xD YES WE CAN! :drool: But the best ice cream is when you mix several flavours mmmm yummy. :drool:

Awe :pinkbow: But you know it's only the outside that counts :mf_rosetinted:

If I were you I'd just get an angled one. they're better for doing winged. :wink2: plus it's easier to get at the lash line.

But says for liquid and powder ? I have gel eyeliner so :aah:

but i actually just thought bout that,i hate how much i suck at the winged eyeliner -.-

That's the spirit :naughty:

Because reason :mf_rosetinted: They had red bull ice cream in Croatia is that weird enough? :aah: Never heard of that B&J, my favourite is cleaver cookie :naughty: Red velvet is that a nice cream? :blink: xD YES WE CAN! :drool: But the best ice cream is when you mix several flavours mmmm yummy. :drool:

Awe :pinkbow: But you know it's only the outside that counts

Red bull ice cream, you say? Just another reason the Balkans are my faves forever :mf_rosetinted::naughty: I don't even drink energy drinks! :aah: Well, I dont know if they have it there or not, it's from a series. It's got Stephen Colbert's face on it, vanilla with chocolate covered waffle cone and salted caramel :teehee: Yeah, it's based off the cake flavor and it's the best. Plus a local place in my area has cookie monster ice cream, which is like mint chocolate chip only blue... :roftl:

Yeah, totally. Appearances are all that matter. :mf_rosetinted: xD

But says for liquid and powder ? I have gel eyeliner so :aah:

but i actually just thought bout that,i hate how much i suck at the winged eyeliner -.-

I'm sure it would work about the same. :thumb_yello: I suck at it too :aah: that's why I never wear it :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Notice how she isn't disagreeing. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure it would work about the same. :thumb_yello: I suck at it too :aah: that's why I never wear it :aah:

Oh well for £3 i might as well get it as i need it,the one that came with the eyeliner i got is thick with eyeliner and just hard to do anything with :aah:

I need it,I mean I can live without foundation but no eye make up,you must be mad :mf_rosetinted:

I'm waiting for next Thursday where my boyfriend's friend will try to get me drunk again :aah:

Oh well for £3 i might as well get it as i need it,the one that came with the eyeliner i got is thick with eyeliner and just hard to do anything with :aah:

I need it,I mean I can live without foundation but no eye make up,you must be mad :mf_rosetinted:

I'm waiting for next Thursday where my boyfriend's friend will try to get me drunk again :aah:

I go nude.

Erm, makeup wise. Dat foundation, lip balm, mascara. :mikalove:

I'm almost at my 14' date='000th post :teehee:

i know it's a bit away but im excited ok

:yay: Hopefully I will reach 10 000 this year :aah: okay maybe THAT is a bit too much to ask for :aah:

I knew it!!! :dance_man:

I mean *clears throat* I'm cool. :surfing:

Okay, we can say that you are ehm cool :mf_rosetinted:

Red bull ice cream' date=' you say? Just another reason the Balkans are my faves forever :mf_rosetinted::naughty: I don't even drink energy drinks! :aah: Well, I dont know if they have it there or not, it's from a series. It's got Stephen Colbert's face on it, vanilla with chocolate covered waffle cone and salted caramel :teehee: Yeah, it's based off the cake flavor and it's the best. Plus a local place in my area has cookie monster ice cream, which is like mint chocolate chip only blue... :roftl: [/color']

Yeah, totally. Appearances are all that matter. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Notice how she isn't disagreeing. :mf_rosetinted:

There were some other pretty strange flavours as well :aah: It sounds yummy, why don't we have it in Sweden? :sneaky2: We'll not that I buy B&J anyway it way too expensive :aah: Mmm let me drool... :lmfao: I'd love to try that ice cream :naughty:

Yeah look where it has got me :mf_rosetinted: pretty much nowhere :aah:

That means she's easy to work with :mf_rosetinted

Have you tried cleaning it? :aah:

I rarely wear makeup, but I guess that's because my skin isn't the best and I don't wanna mess it up any more :aah: but if I do eyeliner, it's just a dark brown on the lashline. Nothing fancy. I still think eyebrows and concealer are the most important things. :mikacool:

:yay: Hopefully I will reach 10 000 this year :aah: okay maybe THAT is a bit too much to ask for :aah:

Okay, we can say that you are ehm cool :mf_rosetinted:

You can do it! You just have to make a lot of unnecessary posts, talk to yourself when no one else is around, and have no life. :naughty:

There were some other pretty strange flavours as well :aah: It sounds yummy, why don't we have it in Sweden? :sneaky2: We'll not that I buy B&J anyway it way too expensive :aah: Mmm let me drool... :lmfao: I'd love to try that ice cream :naughty:

Yeah look where it has got me :mf_rosetinted:pretty much nowhere :aah:

That means she's easy to work with :mf_rosetinted

I love weird desserts. I live for them. :naughty: Everyone says B&J is expensive. Not here, it's not. And you can get small sizes for a dollar as well. :aah:

:naughty:

Have you tried cleaning it? :aah:

I rarely wear makeup' date=' but I guess that's because my skin isn't the best and I don't wanna mess it up any more :aah: but if I do eyeliner, it's just a dark brown on the lashline. Nothing fancy. I still think eyebrows and concealer are the most important things. :mikacool:

:[/quote']

Yes,i didnt get far :aah: eyeliner and mascara is all i wear,with sometimes red lipstick if am feeling brave enough :mf_rosetinted:

ill just leave to everyone seeing my spotty face :aah: